PDA

View Full Version : MTL chemo bubble...

the disclosure
02-26-2008, 08:53 PM
Hi all, here is a batch of chemo bubble...

Bubbleman
02-26-2008, 09:01 PM
Hey disclosure, nice job on the home made system> That is some tasty looking hash for sure.
How do you like the chemo? still pretty strong from what i remember.
How many screen sizes do you seperate it out into?

anyway great job , we look foreard to more from you.

welcome to fullmeltbubble.com

Bubble man

Clear_Dome
02-26-2008, 09:13 PM
your home made system seem to work realy well ...not realy shure to understand how it work but !!! nice result ;)

the disclosure
02-27-2008, 12:16 AM
Hi Bubbleman and friends.

Maybe you can help me demystify my micron size question?

I use a filter on which is written 110 for the large debris filtering and i collect the trichomes on a 280. For the chemo, the one i normally use would be a 90 for the first filter, since the chemo has larger heads than most othe strains i see..
WHat are these numbers, are they what we refer to as mesh size ?
hmmmm...

Yes bubbleman, What we call the chemo around here is still that strong ! It has been responsible for raising my tolerance level over the past 6 or 8 years... She produces the strongest and stickiest hashish i have seen and it's almost too much to smoke pure all the time.hehe. BUt she sure gives out plenty of these nice lichenous, earthy, piney aromas in the hasish, along with central nervous system shivers....

Bubbleman
02-27-2008, 12:54 AM
Hey there Disclosure. , It sounds like you are using a silk screen and it is measured in LINES PER INCH ie: LPI > here is a chart that shows the differnces in micron to LPI

http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/hash012a.htm

You are starting at around a 134u when using the 110LPI, the 90u would be closer to 160u which is a little more appropriate for dry sifting, but not neccesarily for water washing> I use an extra big screen to let all the heads fall thru, and i have seen 190u heads melt.
The catch screen you are using is around a 50u, at 280LPI. this means you are still losing some heads , which you could be trapping with simple coffee filters. However it would be ideal if you could find a smaller micron screen to add to your two screen set up.

anyway hope that helps.

Peace
Bubble man

ps yeah chemo was always a strong one by us as well, ( manitoba) offered a great kick and often put many a chronic smokers down for the evening.

the disclosure
02-27-2008, 03:36 AM
Helps a ton bro, thanks for the heads up !
In another place, i also use the washing machine technique inside 90 lpi bags. I direct the flow onto framed screens mounted into reservoirs.
Easy as 123.
Cheers.

the disclosure
02-27-2008, 05:35 PM
hey guys, forgot to show the mixing apparatus...
:pray:

Green Supreme
02-27-2008, 06:57 PM
Thanks for sharing man. Nice lookin chunk. Can't help but think what that might be like if you had Bubblebags and a Bubblenow. Thanks for sharing man. Peace and good luck GS

the disclosure
02-27-2008, 09:58 PM
Hi GS !
What do you mean by what it would be like if i had bags and a bubble now? What kind of differences would i notice?
Cheers

oaxacaspice
02-27-2008, 10:10 PM
Hi GS !
What do you mean by what it would be like if i had bags and a bubble now? What kind of differences would i notice?
Cheers

Bman means that your grades of water extracted hash would be much better since the BubbleBags and BubbleNow are optimized for the best possible extractions from trim or popcorn buds ;). In other words, your awesome hash could go further still, quality-wise.

Paz y mas...

Green Supreme
02-27-2008, 10:36 PM
Well with the Bubblebags you will have better refinement of your product, more bags is more refined. Mixing with the bubblenow means less broken plant matter compared to that drill. Less green is better too. Still very nice lookin hash, but imagine it even nicer. Thanks for sharing. Peace GS

the disclosure
02-28-2008, 12:45 AM
Is the drill too agressive ?
There was no green in the gold....
I will surely give it a try one day.
cheers.

Green Supreme
02-28-2008, 07:09 PM
Well for me I will say that if I didn't have a Bubblenow I would be hand mixing. In my experience most folks who use a drill beat that shit. Bubblenow is less aggressive. I would do a hand mix first for personal then beat that shit on the second round and milk it for all its worth. I only hand mix once for 10 minutes then give the material to my friend to make butter with. No disrespect inteneded here bro, just wondering what that'd look like from the Bubble family tools. Thanks for sharing. Peace GS

fullmeltbubble
02-28-2008, 08:43 PM
the other huge benefit of the bags is the seperation of grades...each grade from the bags have a unique Cannaboid Profile..

oaxacaspice
02-28-2008, 08:45 PM
http://forums.clubrsx.com/images/smilies/yeahthat.gif

Paz y mas...

the disclosure
02-28-2008, 10:43 PM
Nice!
Where can i buy the bubble now in MTL and how much is it?
I will stick to my larger and adaptable screens but ad some more sizes to the process.
One.

Green Supreme
02-28-2008, 10:51 PM
If you contact www.freshheadies.com they have a list of distributors. It costs about $240. Peace GS

the disclosure
02-28-2008, 11:28 PM
Thanks GS, i will investigate it further, the price seems fair to me...
peace.

JJDubz
03-01-2008, 02:09 AM
I think I have tried your hash ;)

the disclosure
03-01-2008, 05:52 AM
HI JJDubz,

And where would you have come upon it ?
:confused: