PDA

View Full Version : I've narrowed it down to two. Need some input before I make a final decision.

Frosty
07-21-2009, 04:05 PM
Ok, after being close to picking up a few Toro's here and there but not doing so due to a few problems I've had to deal with, I'm ready to choose a single design to work towards buying.

I'm not much of a glass addict, but I do want to have one solid high-end tube.

So now I want to hear your input between either the Toro inline/13 or Sovereignty Gridline/8.
The only reason that the Toro 13/17 isn't included is that I think without reinforced arms, there is simply too much room for an accident to happen.

SG GRIDLINE/8 vs. TORO INLINE/13

*ding*ding*

Chickenhead7
07-21-2009, 05:26 PM
Ok, after being close to picking up a few Toro's here and there but not doing so due to a few problems I've had to deal with, I'm ready to choose a single design to work towards buying.

I'm not much of a glass addict, but I do want to have one solid high-end tube.

So now I want to hear your input between either the Toro inline/13 or Sovereignty Gridline/8.
The only reason that the Toro 13/17 isn't included is that I think without reinforced arms, there is simply too much room for an accident to happen.

SG GRIDLINE/8 vs. TORO INLINE/13

*ding*ding*

Wrong section mate, you would probably want to move this to the "want to buy" thread or "production piece" thread. :)

Frosty
07-21-2009, 06:53 PM
Ahh. I didn't think it'd belong in the WTB section, but I guess it'd fit in production pieces.

Can a mod move this over to wherever they see fit?