PDA

View Full Version : Rippers!

DirtyHarry
07-26-2009, 09:36 AM
Well I finally got the wonderful delight of having some rippers abduct my crop, there goes my m39 genetics down the drain :s. Heres to 2 and half months of love and care and kindness!.

bingobango
07-26-2009, 10:28 AM
Brutal man, sorry to hear.

Someone is always watching, unless you live in a very remote location.

follow1yourpath
07-26-2009, 02:56 PM
Bro, Mine got ripped up too two days ago, and said did three other people I know man. A sad sad world.

theookiekabuki
07-26-2009, 04:45 PM
i feel for ya harry, crop of 30 got ripped the other day here as well...

OnlyHighGrade
07-26-2009, 04:50 PM
karma's a bitch.... they'll get there's.

i got ripped 1 year and the kids got pulled over about 10 miles from my spot with like 40 in their truck bed and 2 unregistered shotguns. Jah gave them their judgement and he will do the same to your perpetrators. :)

the best thing about outdoor, is there is always next year, patience and perseverance.

rastailly951
07-26-2009, 05:46 PM
Hate to hear about your loss dirtyharry, like everyone else has said, they will get theirs one day. until then...this one's for you.

keep tokin'

DaNK
07-26-2009, 07:22 PM
Indoor FTW!!!

hashcat
08-09-2009, 11:07 PM
fuck that shit man, ive only grown indoors so i dont know what its like

were any of these plants even more than halfway into flower??? fuckin dumbass'

The Eternal Cowboy
08-18-2009, 07:26 PM
yyyyep, just lost my two best as well.

old school
08-24-2009, 01:27 PM
All season long I have watched you guys and your plants...The loss SUCKS BAD.....Take a little advice from an OLD TIMER.....If it is easy for YOU to get to ,it's easy for the rippers also!Several pics I saw the growers were in sandals.....That tells me your plots are way too easy to get to.Pick your plots carefully,Do lots of plots,Crawl to them if you have to(like a rabbit) the thicker the better!Start now looking for next years plots....Remember you are trying to HIDE your money trees!Briar's work well for cover also stinging nettles..People stay out of those types of areas.Also look for areas that you wouldn't expect plants....Right off the road maybe on a turn BEHIND a big bush. Get in ,get out!don't leave a car sitting along the road (DEAD GIVEWAY)get dropped off!You can drop the plants off under the cover of darkness and come back and plant them later!I was a VERY successful guerilla grower ,i now can grow in the open but not everyone can P.M. me if you would like more advice.... PEACE....

tnbkrew
12-15-2009, 07:56 PM
i got lucky this year and none got ripped. but the past years ive always had some ripped from me.
why can't people just take some time and grow their own damn plants