PDA

View Full Version : Blazed and Confused Tour - San Diego

gbk.xscape
07-26-2009, 06:22 PM
Did anyone go to see Snoop Dogg and Slightly Stoopid last night at Cricket Wireless in San Diego? Concert was great, the whole lawn section was blazing from the first song. I brought in an 1/8 and a gram of keif and killed it. Stephen Marley and Mickey Avalon were there too. I would definitely recommend going to this concert if you can.

Peace,

-Alan

amtbps
07-26-2009, 09:27 PM
I chilled with dirt nasty there last night. Crazy dude.

jBUCKS420
07-26-2009, 11:53 PM
I went at the Gorge in WA, it was great.

Bubbleman
07-27-2009, 01:50 AM
I chilled at the vancouver show with my wife... was nice times..
Thanks to Tone for getting us the seedless sponsor back stage passes...
and big up to the guys of Slightly stoopid... ... the SD crew was a good crew of dudes... blazed down and met a few that were even Icmag members...
Good times....

ps.. always bring your hops/bates collab tube to concerts.. you never know when you will actualy get it back stage..

Bubble man

gbk.xscape
07-27-2009, 03:58 AM
Hahaha I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoyed this concert guys.

-Alan

DCALLSTARR
07-27-2009, 04:44 AM
ahh sounds like a blast!

only shows backstage for were REM with Modest Mouse and also at a Metallica and Machine Head concert.. actually when you get to meet bands like that its really awe inspiring and quite an amazing experience.

unfortunately i did not get the opportunity to blaze with them but i did get to crack a few brews and talk to some world renowned musicians! haha cant complain.
:cool1:

OnlyHighGrade
07-27-2009, 02:40 PM
that hops/bates is so amazing bubbleman! i'm surprised THAT wasn't ur ticket back stage.

MRcaliBUDsmoker
07-27-2009, 08:17 PM
went to the first concert of the blazed and confused tour santa barbara california SB BOWL got back stage and blazed wit snoop and slightlyy stoppid great show and very laidback people to be famous

sm0ke
07-28-2009, 08:08 PM
goin to see snoop and stephen marley at stubbs in austin tonight anyone else goin?