PDA

View Full Version : What should i grow for yield?

potparty
03-02-2008, 11:18 PM
what strain should i grow for the best yield

Bubbleman
03-03-2008, 04:31 AM
I guess in order to be a part of this poll, one would have to have grown most of these strains.
I always say profile over yeild, ie quality over quantity, but thats just me

either way im sure it will be nice. all the choices are sweet

Bubble man

EasyBakeIndica
03-03-2008, 04:50 AM
I've never seen the 'tangerine' haze. I do know that both the California Orange cut, if that's in it's lineage, and most haze phenotypes are very good yielders.

I'd bet that you could yield more from the haze crosses than any of those elite-clones. Hazes are tried and true commercial-friendly plants. Those elite cuts were selected for flavor profile, aroma, and potency.

I'm not sure about the Shire or Sherry. I'd be interested in some background on those.

...But more importantly, which strain currently produces the best full-melt hash??? :smoke1:

potparty
03-03-2008, 05:42 AM
I've never seen the 'tangerine' haze. I do know that both the California Orange cut, if that's in it's lineage, and most haze phenotypes are very good yielders.

I'd bet that you could yield more from the haze crosses than any of those elite-clones. Hazes are tried and true commercial-friendly plants. Those elite cuts were selected for flavor profile, aroma, and potency.

I'm not sure about the Shire or Sherry. I'd be interested in some background on those.

...But more importantly, which strain currently produces the best full-melt hash??? :smoke1:
thanks for the reply ebi maybe ill try a haze like roms ssh and shire is a super silver sour diesel haze pheno and i believe sherry is kona cherry x skunk 1 and i have smoked bud from all of these cuts and i think they would all be full melt goodness

Cannawinner
03-03-2008, 06:06 AM
They are all PRIME strains. But as BM said one would have needed to grow them all to know.
I do know that DJ shorts F13 is very small yield and very excellent weed. But thats not on your list.
I grew out once golden haze and silver haze. They were high yielders and wonderful wonderful strains. Wish I had more of that silver haze to grow again.

I think you should grow them all and let us know. May take a while until all have been grown out, but then you will know for future future use.

EasyBakeIndica
03-03-2008, 07:00 AM
The Shire sounds like the Shizzy!

You should turn that girl out. Can I watch?

sog army
03-03-2008, 07:42 AM
Werd on the skreet is shire throws tball bats sized nuggets ;)

o.g.kushman
03-03-2008, 08:52 AM
only t ball bats? the tangerine haze throws logs ive seen 3 ft 6 in thick colas on the t haze