PDA

View Full Version : Slings on FMG

TokerDS
07-30-2009, 03:44 PM
There is a sling slide on FMG that says its an Alice Glass stencil. Direct from slingtron himself on TC:

EDIT: I realize it says info may be incorrect, just trying to help

i made that stencil from a photo in a magazine. Its some actress/singer named Zooey Deschanel,, i honestly didnt know who she was when i found the picture, i was just drawn to her expression and hands,, my latest series of stencils has focused on models and women mostly, and facial and hand expressions, taking the photo and making it a stencil transformed the vibe of the image into being more about an anonymous expression of human emotion as opposed to focusing on the specific individual... thats one of my favorite ones of late...

http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq202/TORO_ski_bum/011.jpg

Just wanted to let the nice folks of FMG know so they could change it.

amtbps
07-31-2009, 03:11 AM
Good call toker DS. I think I might have to pick up that slide..

Back Stabbath
07-31-2009, 08:07 AM
yeah man...the site hasnt been launched officially yet so it needs some cleaning up. just so you know i was litterally in the room when sling was making the new stencils and picking new ones hahaha. ive just been pretty lazy getting all the right info up cuz its not live yet...

TokerDS
07-31-2009, 12:35 PM
yeah man, no worries, just wanted to put the info up there just in case.

amtbps
07-31-2009, 07:35 PM
Sabbath, any way to get custom stencils?

954zobkid
07-31-2009, 08:54 PM
yea alice glass is the stencil with short hair, pretty sure someone had it for sale on here recently

OnSilverWings
07-31-2009, 10:27 PM
Sabbath, any way to get custom stencils?

hahahah, how much cash you got dude? cause i still dont think it would be enough for sling to make some custom stencil he has no feeling/attachment/whatever you want to call it that he picks the stencils he does for one random order... just sayin..

themasochist
08-01-2009, 01:22 AM
I couldn't find this on the site.

amtbps
08-01-2009, 02:11 AM
hahahah, how much cash you got dude? cause i still dont think it would be enough for sling to make some custom stencil he has no feeling/attachment/whatever you want to call it that he picks the stencils he does for one random order... just sayin..

Went ahead and contacted him by myself. Also gettin some custom hefe work done...