PDA

View Full Version : My planning stage LOTS of questions

03-05-2008, 12:23 AM
I own the 1 gallon 4 bag bubble system, I have all supplies needed and i have a few questions before i make that first batch. what is the total yield depending on conditions?

1)
What would be the best overall times in regards to mixing times using a hand mixer or drill with mixer for this system using 1 oz herbal products broken up, stems removed and lots of pure quality ice and water.

2)

Do we use anything but bags of bud? can we include the seeds inside the buds?
Do i clean up the bud like i would roll it normally?

4)

Would more than one run at a time is best? make, clean, make, etc. I read that i need one OZ per batch, then let the screens dry and then make next batch.

5)

when i am drying the bubble hash, can i dry the batch on a steel bakers rack as a sort of "slate" pressed together ?

6)
How do we know its done drying for sure? i have read from 2 days to two weeks or more.

If you know any articles that answer these questions, let me know and i will read for myself instead of bugging y'all. Thanks for allowing me to ask ALOT of questions, hope it helps someone besides myself.

thank you, thank you, thank you
B-R

Bubbleman
03-05-2008, 03:20 AM
Hey man, first off i'd like to welcome you to the boards, and secondly i would like to answer your questions the best that i can.
So welcome.
i will answer between in question in capital letters.

1)
What would be the best overall times in regards to mixing times using a hand mixer or drill with mixer for this system using 1 oz herbal products broken up, stems removed and lots of pure quality ice and water.

I WOULD NEVER USE A DRILL PERSONALY ESPECIALY IN A ONE GALLON BAG SYSTEM. YOU CAN USE A CAKE MIXER, AND I WOULD PERSONALY MIX ON LOW, FOR FIVE MINUTES OR LESS. FOR THE FIRST RUN, YOU CAN ALWAYS RUN THE MATERIAL A SECOND TIME AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF IT, AND GET EVERY LAST DROP OF RESIN ON IT,, BUT AT LEAST FOR YOUR FIRST RUN YOU WON'T HAVE COMPROMISED YOUR QUALITY.

2)

Do we use anything but bags of bud? can we include the seeds inside the buds?
Do i clean up the bud like i would roll it normally?

YOU CAN THROW IT ALL IN, YOU DON'T NEED TO CLEAN IT AND PERSONALY I WOULD LEAVE THE BUDS IN BUD FORM AND NOT REALLY BREAK THEM UP AT ALL, AS LONG AS THEY ARE SMALL BUDS AND NOT HUGE COLA'S. BREAKING THE BUD UP TO MUCH WILL RESULT IN A MUCH MORE CONTAMINANTED FINAL PRODUCT.

4)

Would more than one run at a time is best? make, clean, make, etc. I read that i need one OZ per batch, then let the screens dry and then make next batch.

YOU SHOULDN'T RUN MORE THAN 56GRAMS PER RUN, BUT IF YOUR GONNA RUN A SINGLE ZIP FOR EACH ONE, THAT WILL BE GREAT TO. JUST DON'T GO OVER 56GRAMS.

5)

when i am drying the bubble hash, can i dry the batch on a steel bakers rack as a sort of "slate" pressed together ?

I WOULDNT PRESS THE BUBBLE WHEN YOUR DRYING IT, I LEAVE MIND ON CARDBOARD IN POWDER FORM, OFTEN IN THE OVEN SO NO CAT OR DOG HAIR CAN GET INTO IT, OR EVEN BE KNOCKED OVER BY SOMEONE WHO ISNT PAYING ATTENTION. PRESSING BUBBLE SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN UNTIL THE BUBBLE IS ABSOLUTELY DRY.
6)
How do we know its done drying for sure? i have read from 2 days to two weeks or more.

KEEP BREAKING IT UP INTO FINAL PIECE'S AND SPREADING IT THIN ON CARDBOARD. I SAY IT TAKES A MINIMUM WEEK, BUT PEOPLE THINK IN 24HOURS THEIR BUBBLE IS DRY. tO EACH THEIR OWN, BUT BE WEARY THE MORE MOISTURE THAT IS PRESENT IN YOUR BUBBLE, THE MORE LIKELY IT IS THAT YOUR BUBBLE WILL MOLD OR GO FUNKY IF YOU DON'T PUFF IT FAST ENOUGH.
I ALSO BELIEVE THE MOISTURE REALLY AFFECTS THE QUALITY OF HOW THE BUBBLE HITS.
MY TWO CENTS

peace
Bubble man

03-05-2008, 03:26 AM
you are simply the best!! I will post as much as i can (as i learn) i love this site!

Bubbleman
03-05-2008, 06:16 AM
Hey man glad to help, look foreward to seeing your bubble making.

Peace
Bubble man