PDA

View Full Version : Got Em Bear Pics

419gotaminute
08-01-2009, 05:29 PM
Some of you seen my post with the racoon's and I told yall I had a bear and I was wrong she had 2 cubs this year .These were taken this morning right out front.I hope everyone enjoy's. :)

Green Supreme
08-01-2009, 05:37 PM
Here's hoping your local animal control officer doesn't consider them nusance bears and kills them. Thanks for sharing. Peace GS

419gotaminute
08-01-2009, 05:42 PM
I sure hope not! These are at my cabbin and we are a 36,000 ac. gated community with 136 homesites between three mountains and the rest is national forrest land so I dont think they got anything to worry about I hope. :pray: After all I live in ther backyard lol.

Green Supreme
08-01-2009, 06:02 PM
Here they have a saying. A fed bear is a dead bear. Always scares me when they wander to close to people. I have encountered far more bears in the wild than in the burbs and it always goes the same. I look at the bear holy crap and slowly head away. He looks at me holy crap it a human and he wanders off opposite direction. Exhillerating feeling. Peace GS

419gotaminute
08-01-2009, 06:17 PM
Oh yea I know what ya mean.I have never feed these bears and make sure the trash is put away.They have never posed a threat towards me or my family we respect them and they respect us.There has only been a hand full of people that have seen them,I see them the most because I got a pond with a little stream and they love to play in it and catch fish.They are an absoulte pleasure to have around and I would do anything I could to protect them so hopefully we can enjoy them for many years to come.I still consider myself lucky enough to "live in the wild" and I wouldnt have it any other way. :)

Green Supreme
08-01-2009, 06:26 PM
Respect man. For sure one of my favorite parts of nature. My last trip to Yukon I got to see a cinnamon bear. Only ever seen 1. Thanks again for sharing. Peace GS

419gotaminute
08-01-2009, 06:36 PM
Oh WOW man that's awsome! These black bears are the only one's I've ever seen.The mama has been around since I've lived here and I have seen her cubs come and go but she's always around.I have never seen the male but there's got to be one around somewere? I bet you get to see some beatiful scenery were you live I have seen Bubbleman's pics and WOW.I love it in the mountains and I see some great views but I tell ya some of the pics I've seen from up there take my breath away.Thank you for sharing as well man thats awsome and enjoy I dont think many people know how it feel's anymore to truly having it made in the heavens.Unfortinatly right now I do not reside at my cabin full time :( but I will again one day.

fizoster
08-06-2009, 01:17 AM
Wow man that's so amazing. I wish I could see wildlife like that where I live. That's great that they don't give you any problems either. Living in harmony with nature lol. Thanks for sharing!