PDA

View Full Version : Making hash with Hash!!??

thejo1234
08-04-2009, 03:49 PM
Ok i know this may sound wack but hold up im cheeched as. Ok so i was thinking if you used the bubblebags as per usual except instead of leaves/bud you ran through hash made prior. Therefore potentially removing any impurites and more care could be achieved in processing to achieve a better grade??

Bubbleman
08-04-2009, 04:14 PM
This is a method used for cleaning up dirty dry sift. YOu can easily make it much more pure by simply running it thru a couple more screens.
I once toss in half a lb of dry sift into a five gallon 7 bag kit.
The results were 79 grams pulled out of the 73u bag alone.

Peace
Bubble man

thejo1234
08-05-2009, 03:46 PM
Cheers Bubbleman

Aqua Lab Tech
08-06-2009, 01:52 AM
This is a method used for cleaning up dirty dry sift. YOu can easily make it much more pure by simply running it thru a couple more screens.
I once toss in half a lb of dry sift into a five gallon 7 bag kit.
The results were 79 grams pulled out of the 73u bag alone.

Peace
Bubble man

We have also tried washing large amounts of dry sifted hash with Bubble Bags but did not have any success. Most of the dry sifted hash would not take on water in order to separate properly.

Talking with SamS, he has also had this problem.

How was the quality of the 79 grams you pulled Bubbleman?
Do you think you could of cleaned it up over the dry sifting screens and achieved better quality?

Aqua Lab Tech

DragonScholar
03-09-2011, 08:07 PM
I'm wondering what would result of you took some SOAP BAR hash and ran it through this system!!!

No, I'm just kidding. But please tell me why that would be stupid so I can better know...

Green Supreme
03-09-2011, 08:14 PM
Dude soap bar is barely hash. Processing it further would result in little real product . You have mentioned your soap bar project several times now, we get it. Peace GS