domm11
08-06-2009, 11:05 PM
IF you agree with this, simply bump. :)

dr lee
08-06-2009, 11:15 PM
im sorry but what is the point of this?

DCALLSTARR
08-06-2009, 11:20 PM
what about sovereignty. they use highflow inverted tree splashguards, BRASED (fused) and sealed perc arms, with bridges in the slits, and grid diffusers all included..

i mean im not giving toro any disrespect, but in many aspects Toro and Sovereignty are very equal in function and quality.

denali309
08-06-2009, 11:28 PM
SOVEREIGNTY > Toro

capn
08-06-2009, 11:54 PM
while we're at it...
capn>all
thread can be closed now, thankz.

Dread_head_420
08-07-2009, 01:25 AM
toro=sg

cant be compared mofos,
Sg has got some classy as tubes,
were toro has some gnarly ass tubes.

cant rally compare them imho
there very different tube comapnys...

thread closed..

dread

jcreamy420
08-07-2009, 03:19 AM
toro gets the award when it comes to innovation.

aside from Hops hes my favorite inline maker, his fixed stems are too sick, he's the first person i've seen use the stemless disk, his circ perc is genius, etc.

SG hits all too well and they invented the gridline. not to mention they reinforce arms. it all comes down to which side you wanna pick...personally? i can't wait to add a gridline to my collection.

it'll look too sick next to my toro :)

DCALLSTARR
08-07-2009, 03:29 AM
just the reinforced percs, with the slits that have bridges are more than enough to put SG over toro in my book..

way to many stories of broken toro fixed stems or perc arms for me to justify spending the kind of money JP wants for one of them.

but i have hit toro discs and toro fixed stem 9/13s and they are some AMAZING smokes. your hit is in your lungs before you even see it leave the tube !

ToRo Head
08-07-2009, 04:25 AM
I give toro it! at the end of the day im sure they r very equal when it comes to functionality but toro comes with the art aspect as well! Ive seen sgs with work but only so much i see toros with more then 50% of the toob worked sometimes 90 in certain cases and well banjoros say it all i have not seen a sg like that! when all is said and done i take toro simply cause u can get toobs like this that r headie but still have functionality!
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=15&pictureid=431

when all is said and done its all what u like not the next guy.

DCALLSTARR
08-07-2009, 01:02 PM
very true!

i was never thinking of the art aspect of things.. SG always tries to keep their tubes and glass simple, classy and not flash.
Toro masters his work and really owns it, plus his Banjo, Pakoh and FYC, Deppe, Snic collabs cant be touched.. just like your tube ToRo Head! one of a kind.

like you said, when it comes down to it, it is what you like and not anyone else. absolutely true and well spoken!

ToRo Head
08-07-2009, 09:44 PM
very true!

i was never thinking of the art aspect of things.. SG always tries to keep their tubes and glass simple, classy and not flash.
Toro masters his work and really owns it, plus his Banjo, Pakoh and FYC, Deppe, Snic collabs cant be touched.. just like your tube ToRo Head! one of a kind.

like you said, when it comes down to it, it is what you like and not anyone else. absolutely true and well spoken!

Glad u see were im coming from.

But at the same time sg came out with 2 new toobs i saw the other day that have a lil more work to it! and i wont lie some of SGS percs and stuff look alot cleaner.

like we all agrree on now its what u like!

DCALLSTARR
08-07-2009, 11:13 PM
where are the pics of these new SG's and could i take a look ! im dying to see them..

minotaur
08-07-2009, 11:23 PM
Sov Appreciation thread on TC is where you can find pics and a vid. If I were to buy a new tube, this would be it, but I think I'm going to wait for a future revised model.

DCALLSTARR
08-08-2009, 01:32 AM
ohhhh those tubes. yeah i saw them on headyglass already, i thought he was talking about something NEW new NEW-ish haha

those are siiiiick!

denali309
08-08-2009, 02:01 AM
toro gets the award when it comes to innovation.

aside from Hops hes my favorite inline maker, his fixed stems are too sick, he's the first person i've seen use the stemless disk, his circ perc is genius, etc.

SG hits all too well and they invented the gridline. not to mention they reinforce arms. it all comes down to which side you wanna pick...personally? i can't wait to add a gridline to my collection.

it'll look too sick next to my toro :)
Wow quite a lack of knowledge in this post. Lol at Toro gets the award for innovation. I rarely see toro come out with an origional idea where as SG is coming out with original perc designs all the time. JP can stack percs with lots of arms. Congratulations. And like almost all his other ideas the circ and disc diffuser weren't thought of by JP, just bettered. As for your statement about SG hits all to well, I agree 100%:pipe:

Basack
08-09-2009, 06:14 AM
just the reinforced percs, with the slits that have bridges are more than enough to put SG over toro in my book..

way to many stories of broken toro fixed stems or perc arms for me to justify spending the kind of money JP wants for one of them.

but i have hit toro discs and toro fixed stem 9/13s and they are some AMAZING smokes. your hit is in your lungs before you even see it leave the tube !

The only people who break there arms are the ones who knocked the damn thing over lol...