PDA

View Full Version : I like to get high ! who i'm i ?

THCBANDIT
11-26-2007, 10:30 PM
:cool: where are all the ppl.

Bubbleman
11-29-2007, 07:32 AM
hahahahah word marklar, i love it> good to see you on the boards man, I doubt i will see another post from you within the next year, but hey its good to see ya anyway man.

peace
Bubble man

Green Supreme
11-29-2007, 06:42 PM
This is some bubs I made for a trash to stash lesson on another site. Its made from only fan leaves from all sativas. Will try show some better pics later.

I only have one pic for now so figured I'd put it in the same thread as the other pic from my house. LOL. Peace GS
Ps. I like to get high too

Bubbleman
11-29-2007, 07:24 PM
Hey greensupreme, right on man, show us your trash to stash techinque mon. I like to see it all spread out on the cardboard like that. Thats how ya get water hash dry properly for sure.

Can you give us a list of strains that you used?/

peace
Bubble man

Green Supreme
11-29-2007, 08:11 PM
Sorry Bro all those pics are on another site and I am not smart enough to be able to move it. Maybe one day you could show me. The strains used are: Sweet Skunk, Congolese, Sweet Blue, Thai Lights, Jacks Cleaner,Chocotrip x TFD Thai,Seedmans Haze,Willie Nelson,Boi Verde . Hmm thats as many as I can remember off the top of my head. Remeber this hash came from fan leaf only, which was the point of the trash to stash thing. Thanks for looking. Peace GS

ps. the pic is the 45 micron. I just touched a lighter to it to show meltiness

trichomefarmer
11-30-2007, 06:49 AM
weoot wooot

that list sounds delicious ,, does it come through in the smoke?

Green Supreme
11-30-2007, 07:14 PM
Waiting for someone to share it with. Haven't tasted her yet. Peace GS