PDA

View Full Version : 32 gallon question???

Banshee
03-08-2008, 12:07 AM
Hi guys, I am new to the fourms and wanted to say High to everybody hear first. I have a few questions for you guys.

I had a 5 gallon payload bag set first just to see how the bag system worked.... It worked great!!!! But Now I have moved on to a bigger 32 gallon system. My first question is how much trim do you think I could process at one time? The trim I run through the bags is top quality. No fan leaves of any kind.

2nd question

Is their any kind of way to read the the meteral?

With my 5 gallon bag system. I would put in 200grams of leaf trim, mix for 20 minets with a hand mixer....I would pull 10 grams off the first bag (90c) 2 grams off the (45c) bag and 10 off the (25c) bag....

I have always wanted to know if you can judge if a crop was harvested to late or to early by the amount in each bag... Or about the variety more sativa or indica.....

Bubbleman
03-08-2008, 09:55 PM
YOu can throw a 1000grams into the 20/32 gallon bags. I have always called mine 20gallons, but in reality they fit into a 32gallon bucket. This payload bags are the same size as my twenty's.
You can go thru out the site particulary in water extraction technique forum, and see how this process is done, with mixers, bubblenows, and even hand stirred technique's.

Good luck

Peace
Bubble man

ps, you would be much better off using macro lens to tell if your plants are actualy done, because the heads themselves will reach their appropriate gland size early on in their life cycles, and then later on that oils inside will mature and the gland will appear to turn amber. This process is in my opinion what lets you know how far along maturity your plants are, not by actual head size.

my two cents

Banshee
03-09-2008, 01:44 AM
Well thanks for the info. I am in the middel of my first back right now!!! To bad I dident get to see this first, as I put in a total of 1400 grams in.... We will see what happens.