PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Vaporizer

Clear_Dome
03-08-2008, 06:12 PM
High all ..
I just find a new vap and find it very nice ...I will probably order it this week .
this vap have very nice featur like all glass air tunel and all glass on glass fiting , no teflon, no metal just glass . the range of temp is from 50 to 350 C so this is more than most of vap . you can blow ballon , get vap blast with a 3 speed inline fan control with a remote or just direct smoke ...anyway it's pretty cheap and freely ship to n-s america (from ontario) ..so I just wanna know if some one here try it ? or have coment to do befor I buy it ;) ....for know I have a Herbalair 2.1 vap and It work very well but there is a lot of teflon and metal near the heater and I think that may affect the taste and this vap doesnt work really well with hash so this is a big wickness ...

link to arizer :

www.arizer.com (http://www.arizer.com)

vap in action:

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=JY5QGa-WjIY
http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=te6sgxg808s

thanks to coment !!

hazedaze
03-08-2008, 09:32 PM
looks interesting. it is good to see a vape unit coming out of Canada. Craftsman ship looks good, this style reminds me of the vape tower. the part that i do not like, is that this vape uses a plastic tube... some Plastic off- gasses when heated. I prefer an all glass delivery system.

have you checked out the Hot Glass Vape on the freshheadies.com http://www.bubblebag.com/order/ you can use a bong with this unit and cool your vape hit with water or ice, or combine the two.

Bubbleman
03-08-2008, 10:46 PM
YeaH I have the same complaints with that unit hazedaze, plastic hose is a big no no for me.
As well as any metal or non glass components that the air has to go over to heat up, is a no go.
I love the hot glass and verdamper for the reasons they both don't do this.

My two cents

Bubble man

Clear_Dome
03-09-2008, 04:12 PM
hazedaze :yeah there is more and more vap come from canada ... This units as exacly the same body that the vtower has ...and for the plastic hose ...I doesnt realy care this hose did nt get hot at all so I just dont under stand how this hose can change the taste and this can not be worst than blowing bag with vap..anyway I take a look to hot glass vap but I don like the ''phedor'' type of vap too and I personaly find the price too expensice for this objet ! but maybe this is because I didnt try it..

sog army
03-10-2008, 04:16 AM
man i love my verdamper.

Clear_Dome
03-10-2008, 01:38 PM
Sog Army: I'm shure it work well but i mean ...this is not the type of vap that i'm searching for ...but thanks for the coment !!!

marcuss
03-10-2008, 07:10 PM
Yes clear dome i'm a extreme owner for about three months and i'm happy with this guy....no plastic taste at all if you go with the whip and also the bag system works nice....check out the net and you can find more info about it...but if you don't like teflon and too much metal you must go extreme!!

Clear_Dome
03-10-2008, 07:36 PM
Hi Marcuss , Welcome on FMB first
Thanks for this good review ;) the vap is already ordered so I'll be an extrem owner soon ;) ! ...do you try it with hash (melty or no-melty) does it work great ??

marcuss
03-11-2008, 12:03 PM
Yes C.D. I've made some experiments with homemade pollen, dry hash, bubble and oil and all work very well!!you can cut vapor coming from a hash bowl with a knife because it's so thick!
Need to mix with weed(leaves are ok) to avoid melting on the heater for the vertical bowl.
It is a BOMB!trust me!:)

Clear_Dome
03-11-2008, 12:16 PM
:D yeah !!! that's what I wanna hear !!! I'll got mine around the 20-21 march (cause I have long delay when I pay with paypal ...dont know why but anyway) so I'll make a lil review when i'll get it this will be my 4th vap ....really really glat to know that the etrem vap work well with hash !!!!

thanks again Marcuss

marcuss
03-13-2008, 02:16 PM
Strange delays..usually is the faster online payment...i did the same and they ship it the same day i bought it!After 9 days postman ring my bell here in Italy...unfortunately i paid a 40€ extra italian custom fees..BOMBOCLOTH!

Clear_Dome
03-13-2008, 04:59 PM
no my delay comme from paypal .... I dont know why ...maybe is because I dont pay with credit card ...but anyway I'll get it next week :D

Clear_Dome
03-13-2008, 05:08 PM
ps marcus : hehe for my the shipping delay is 2 day :D maybe one

Clear_Dome
03-26-2008, 02:31 PM
yeahhh I just get it yesterday !! this baby work !!! i'll make a complete review of it soon , awesome machine for the price !!

Clear_Dome
03-29-2008, 11:34 PM
for the complet review : http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=26

samasama
04-18-2008, 07:19 AM
I just ordered an extreme about a week ago and am waiting on it as well...

Clear_Dome
04-18-2008, 05:37 PM
hehe !! you'll not regret it but if you want to avoid some lil mistake take a look if you want here (http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewforum.php?id=2)and read both part of the thread cause new units are lil diffrente from the first one so !!! enjoy this vap a lot this is the best I ever use but you'll need some time to learn how it really work !!!!

peace ;)

samasama
04-20-2008, 09:30 PM
Oh man. This is definitely the best vaporizer I have ever used!
It is much more efficient than the volcano IMHO (or at the very least on the
same level). The bag system is not as good as the volcano (in terms of ease of use, not the performance), but that can be worked out in the future. Besides the whip with the "on-demand" feature (a.k.a. fan) is much more enjoyable than the bag IMHO, though I do hear most people prefer the bags so I'll play around with those a bit more and post an update.

Other than the bag system I have zero complaints. My thing with the bag system actually really isn't a complaint... Feature request would be more accurate. For one specific reason I prefer the Volcano Valve system and that was that it was effective at trapping vapor in (or appeared to be)
The actual volcano valve itself was heavy and killed the taste some. The extreme definitely tastes better since the bag is only connected to glass. Both systems perform an adequate job of filling the bags.
Every hit is good, and none of the essence goes to waste (a cooked bowl ends up looking like dark dark brown coffee with no signs of combustion whatsoever). Combine this with everything you get with it, plus all the GlassOnGlass, and at half the price of the volcano, it's just a win-win situation I believe.

Of course should anything arise I'll post notes on it here, but I really don't think that's going to be the case.

Now it's time to return to the wand... Which does not affect the taste at all, I don't think at all. Oh yeah, I've been vaping at 310c (which is the temp of the heater not the air) with the fan on at speed 1. I find that to be the best setting for me and tastes sooooooooo good!
I have definitely made the permanent switch from smoke to vape now. I plan on vaping with this on a regular basis and every now and then busting out the GonG. My lungs are happy, my head is happy, I am happy :)

samasama
04-21-2008, 04:49 AM
I experimented with the bags some more. Very tasty. Does just as good as job as the wand, and probably faster. That may be why I still prefer the wand for now, as it's more of slow going thing, but that is a personal preference. I have never tried a verdamper so I can't say this is the best out of what's out there, but it's definitely better than a volcano, for half the price.

Clear_Dome
04-21-2008, 01:31 PM
thanks for this review LOL i'm sure that steeve (from arizer)will apreciate this vap is defenitly the cadilac of the vap LOL I love it to but I want some aftter market glass piece and there are not available now ...:( let me know if anyone here are able too make some custome bowl ...

samasama
05-08-2008, 05:10 AM
I finally got off my lazy ass and hooked my roor up with the extreme. Very nice... The hits I can get are huuuuuuuuuge and no coughing, I like that.

Clear_Dome
05-12-2008, 02:16 PM
nice ! dont be shy to post some pics here extreme with roor = paradise man !!! I'm jalous !!! ...this week i'll recieve my new 12 inch baker 7mm thick diffused GEAR with ice/hash catcher (I know does tubes are contreversed but I dont give a f@$% I like what gear make and those are from canada (i know there pyrex comme from china but ?! ) anyway it is blown in canada, cheap and tight ) I'll post what it look like

ps : I'm still looking for a glass blower for my extreme parts ! spiderman is giving me help for that But It make a long time that I did get news from him