PDA

View Full Version : Helping friends

Kdmac
03-09-2008, 12:26 PM
High Everyone!!! Got my Bubblebags just a few weeks ago. I got the 1 gallon (4 bags). I only had a small bowl of trim to run through it, so I did my first run. As anything else the first run is trial and error. I made a couple of errors, but still had good smoke from it.

Then last week, a friend called me as he was in need of some smoke. He knew since I was a medical user, that I would most likely be able to help him. (his supplier was out of state for a couple of weeks) Anyway, on the way to the store to puchase some bud, I asked if he had any leftover trimmings from his last grow, and he said yes a big bag full. So I told him about my bags and we decided to do a run together and see what we could get.

Well, yesterday I grabbed my bags and off to his house I went. When I explained the process to him, he kind of looked at me like.........yeah right!

So we started the process and he was amazed at what was coming out of each bag. So after pulling the 160 bag, he was OK, so we got a little something from shake. Then when we pulled the 73 bag, I got really excited cause I saw bubbles in it. My friend looked at me like, huh, so what does that mean. I told him that he was going to love the results. Then we pulled the 25 bag.

After putting everything out on the cardboard to dry, he just keep looking at it, and couldn't wait to sample.

I held him back for about an hour and let him try some. (of course, I had to too). So we sampled each and in my opinion the 73 bag was the BEST!!!!! After 2 hits, he was smiling ear to ear. He was just so amazed, and it was nice to see him so happy.

When I left, he send me home with a big bag of his trimmings to run for myself. So you all know what I'll be doing for the next couple of days. LOL

Sorry I didn't get any pictures, but I forgot to take my camera with me.

Between his outdoor grows and my indoor grows, I am sure the bags will pay for themselves.

Thanks Bubbleman for a great product.

I LOVE MY BUBBLEBAGS !!!!!!!!!! :cool3:

Bubbleman
03-09-2008, 06:19 PM
Hey right ON Kdmac, i love hearing stories like that.
Great news that you've got to work your bbags, and even greater news that you got to turn someone on.

Peace
Bubble man