PDA

View Full Version : pre and post soak plans

Lord_sixx
03-11-2008, 03:23 AM
Hey gang,

would there be an advantage to letting the bud soak before and after the mixing stage? Some run their herbal mix twice, wouldn't soaking it longer do the same thing?

I plan to put 2 inches of ice below the work bag as a "grey area" then i place all the bags in order and work them one by one. I fill the bag with the bud, COLD water and lots of ice. I let it soak for 15 minutes, work the material for 15 minutes, soak it for another 15 minutes then remove the first bag and get busy. Once i have separated each batch, i will include a desiccant (silica gel packets not opened) and cover the bubble and dry it completely.

Does this sound about right? Please tweak as you see fit. I do not care how long the process take, i am only focused on turning out he best i can with the tools i have (1 gallon 8 bag)

thanks

Lord 6

EasyBakeIndica
03-11-2008, 03:33 AM
My guess is that you'd get more yield, but also more chlorophyll (aka: Green Hash).

I'm curious to see what our resident masters have to say...

Lord_sixx
03-11-2008, 08:37 AM
besides a color issue, what effect will the chlorophyll have on the quality of the final bubble? I have the exact steps, i just get curious easy hehe.

do i need to store it for a length of time once i dry it or is it a good to go once its dry?

Lord 6
(try is the battle cry of a failure)
(Success is a state, Not a Goal)