PDA

View Full Version : the best book for indoors hydro

Lord_sixx
03-14-2008, 07:27 AM
Hey gang.

I am looking for THE book on indoor hydro growing, cloning and all the fun things i have yet to learn of. OK maybe one book isn't realistic but gotta ask

Thanks

L6

sog army
03-14-2008, 07:53 PM
i know its crazy but, I found most my info just searching the forums.. and im a hydro grower.

sog army
03-14-2008, 07:54 PM
Also, the updated Medical Marijuana Growers Bible by Jorges Cervantes. is pretty damn good.

Lord_sixx
03-14-2008, 11:42 PM
thanks a bunch. I am always researching sites to learn all i can. I am just curious what y'all would recommend. I will check out that book.

How about this? Whats a few sites that teaches about hydro gardening? I ordered some seeds and i want to make sure i do everything right.

thanks y'all, (I'm not a lazy researcher, i just trust every ones opinion here)

L_6

sog army
03-15-2008, 12:52 PM
i know it seem odd.. But i found most my hydro growing info off overgrow, cw and icmag.. I just read and read and read..

Got that book I mentioned earlier and it filled in the gaps..Hydro really isnt that hard.. u just have to get your techniques down..IMHO its easier to grow hydro than soil or soiless but, maybe its just me.

Razz
03-15-2008, 05:20 PM
how to supercharge your garden by grahm reinders, also secrets to high yeild plant growth, also by grahm reinders. these are the best books in print, but then again maybe i dont know squat! lol.

poorwhitefarmer
03-16-2008, 04:09 AM
sog army-"i know its crazy but, I found most my info just searching the forums.. and im a hydro grower"
im the same.
i also have jorges book.
i also read the forums vorasciously!
my suggestion would be always get a second opinion and always consider that you're forgetting something. in describing my troubles to an experienced hydro grower i was constantly asked questions regarding my grow that i didnt realize affected my plants! simple things like splashing nutes on a leaf then freekin out thinking i9 got that rootrot again or a mag defifciency lol.
good luck mang!
pwf

Bubbleman
03-16-2008, 05:04 AM
i THINK razz knows more than squat for certain, particularly by the quality of his nugs and hash>
Those sound like a couple of good books will check them out.

Hey lord sixx, check out greg greens grow bible, Its mostly a compilation of threads from Overgrow, made into a book.

Peace
Bubbleman

Lord_sixx
03-17-2008, 03:09 AM
I will check out those books, hehe love used book sites. I will be using the internet mostly for information. its just taking me a while to find sites that i should focus on.

thanks a bunch yall! i welcome you to post books, sites, stores or what ever hehe
I want to add to this forum, i screwed up my first batch of bubble, but DAMN it kicked my butt in ONE HIT. I made every mistake i could but i am a true believer. Get the bubblebags, just get em!