PDA

View Full Version : Gash hash - PEI

Bukket
08-21-2009, 05:01 AM
Hey everyone, I currently work with a guy who's been getting hash sent out from prince edward island, they call it gash hash, I've picked up a few quarters, its really gooey with a very weird taste. I was wondering if anyone eles has tryed this, its probally the best domestic hash I've ever picked up. Thanks guys

Bubbleman
08-21-2009, 07:13 AM
show us a picture if you can bukket... the gash hash eh lol

sounds like it was smuggled in a ........

the weird taste things kinda throws me off.... can you explain a little further on that taste?

peace
Bubble man

aqualungs
08-21-2009, 01:54 PM
Ugh I've had the weirdest hash of my life a couple years ago in Nova Scotia. By gooey do you mean that it melts or its just soft when handling? The weird taste can't be good.

Bukket
08-22-2009, 12:24 AM
It was very easy to handle, just very soft and easy to mold around without losing any hash, asfor the taste its prettymuch a generic domestic hash taste but the after taste is very harsh
I don't have amy pictures I haven't had any in a while, it comes in quarterpound flat squares with a picture of a old man smoking a pipe printed in saying grandpas finest with

aqualungs
08-22-2009, 01:52 PM
Maybe something mixed in with it causing the harshness. A binding agent perhaps.