PDA

View Full Version : a statement i find puzzling

Lord_sixx
03-17-2008, 11:14 AM
Hydroponics is the process of growing marijuana through artificial sunlight and specialized equipment used to simulate the outdoors. Growing hydro produces a lower quality product but the full process is a lot faster. Hydro is good for if you are growing weed solely for profit, it isn't as potent, but it wont matter if you aren't using it.

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/maryjaneproject/hydro.html
all rights reserved

This is exactly opposite to everything i have read about modern day hydro practices. I would LOVE yalls opinions.

L_6

Mr.Wags
03-17-2008, 03:22 PM
Yes there is a difference but to call hydro bud less potent is simply laughable.

I have taken 2 separate cuts (of the same strain) and grew one in hydro and one in soil. The hydro was of course done much faster yielded twice as much but had lost a bit of it's soul with either or getting you very very high in the end.

My Penny

Mr.Wags

Bubbleman
03-17-2008, 05:43 PM
I think the only way i could agree with that stament, is if you are comparing the hydro grown bud, to an actual organicly grown SUN GROWN, resin. and not just anywhere, but in a tropical climate where the sun is extremly powerful and allows the resin to create a very high percentage of terpenes and terpenoids. I cannot say in all honestly that any hydro bud has ever made any bubble nearly as nice as the stuff i make in jamaica each year.

So thats my two cents

Bubble man

fullmeltbubble
03-17-2008, 06:50 PM
well my 2 cents is mother nature has been at this game much longer than anyone on this planet combined....there is NOTHING like well grown sun grown cannabis in the earth...imo its the way its supposed to be

Clear_Dome
03-17-2008, 07:14 PM
well my 2 cents is mother nature has been at this game much longer than anyone on this planet combined....there is NOTHING like well grown sun grown cannabis in the earth...imo its the way its supposed to be

I think the same ....the only thing that will affect this is the skill of the grower, the strain and the sun

williams1derin
03-18-2008, 12:06 AM
I would love to say that organic is better wether it is indoors or outdoors ,but i havnt puffed enough chemy herb to have a true concrete opinion. I know some buds i have gotten without a doubt where chemical grown and some where the same cuttings i have except grown synthetically. After the first hit there was no flavor from these very flavorful strains. Maybe this just means im a better grower and just so happens its organic. Never the less if chemicals produced better herb i would still grow naturally. Give love to anyone willing to grow no matter the method. organic material=humus=life.

williams1derin
03-18-2008, 12:09 AM
on a second note i have puffed alot of organic herb grown under the sun in a semi tropical environment and it is without a doubt some of the best in my book. Nothing compared to the same variety indoors organicaly