PDA

View Full Version : Hi all (Plus a question)

Vespasian
08-25-2009, 01:26 AM
Hi all :D
I’m new to the self-sufficiency thing (still waiting to start my first grow). But I’ve got an 8 pot Wilma system sitting in a 1.2 mtr Homebox under a 600 watt HID, with a pack of DNA Rocklock seeds just waiting to go.
Being an old head, I’m a purist who has had a love affair with quality hash for over 40 years. So getting WAY ahead of myself, I’ve invested in a portable washing machine, a pyramid bag and a set of seven Bubble-bags.
Can I start with a question? I saw a video of the Bubbleman doing a demo at the Cannabiscup Expo. He said ‘pressing’ bubble was not advised and stored his as powder. But reading Kyle Kushman’s ‘Bubble all the way’ article, he says “In an unpressed state, your bubble hash will smoke like a bowl of trichomes; pressing and curing it will enhance taste and potency even further. This is where the magic begins, Bubbleman tells me”.
Is this the same Bubbleman who says, “Don’t crush the trichs”? I’m confused now.
Cheers all, and may all your buds be sticky.

colitas
09-18-2009, 10:44 PM
you should post that question in the hash forum, BBman does come on here frequently to answer questions. peace and welcome to FMB