PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance of Outdoor Grow Sites

crAZjoeherbizzle86
03-19-2008, 01:01 AM
Hey all, I have a few questions my hopeful first crop I'll be growing outdoors pretty soon, since as I just received some seeds I ordered online. I like to go fishing at some lakes and rivers a little ways from my house, and there are some pretty decent-looking habitats around and on the ways to these fishing areas, like woodlands, wetlands, grasslands, and shrubs.

1) Could virtually drenching the entire pot of soil infrequently be a reasonably doable approach, given that I would have a hard time visiting some outdoor grow site(s) very often? Don't get me wrong, there are actually a few usable places within biking or walking distance from me, which I could visit often, but I'm still interested in the additional possibility of using more rural areas that are futher away.

2) As long as I have some of the organic basics down (proper growing medium, etc.), do plants tend to thrive pretty well when left mainly unattended and on their own?

I'm not worried about animals damaging my plants anywhere near my house, as the deer are out in the country. I have read of a few deer-deterring tricks, although I'm not going to spend a lot of money on any issue like this. I also won't be burying the pots, so rabbits and rodents won't be a problem. If weather is questionable, I know you can protect newly sprouted plants by putting glass jars over them. So anyway, I'm mainly hoping the growing will go smoothly while not necessarily having to visit distant grow sites too often.

THANKS A LOT
peace,
joe

Green Supreme
08-21-2008, 04:11 PM
Damn spammasorass. Peace GS

Elemental
08-21-2008, 11:48 PM
im coming here today,and i have seen a crazy answer about KUNG -FU or similar........what happened to this SPAMMER..........what a psycho ' dude......this kind of people,need a life and some good smoke all day long,thats my opinion........

good work GS........