PDA

View Full Version : First time

Dollar
03-19-2008, 05:15 AM
I just finished my first run with our new 8 bag 5 gallon set. We ran NL #1 and got a decent return for how little we ran for the "trial". Right now it is in the freezer on cardboard over night to speed drying.

Will post pic or two tomorrow

Bubbleman
03-19-2008, 05:45 AM
Let the hash dry on the cardboard oUTSIDE oF The freezer. IT will dry much more effectivly in a nice room temperature environment.

Look foreward to seeing what you think of the potency of the hash> glad your happy with your return> Most people are somewhat bummed when they first run cause they don't understand the potency of the final product, and think most of the time, that they didnt get enough>
This idea is quickly shattered once you take the first bubble hit.

also welcome to the site dollar, we hope you enjoy yourself here.

Bubble man

Dollar
03-19-2008, 05:50 AM
How should I store my Bubble Herbal Extract?
First, make sure it is completely dry before storing. Bubble that has been pressed into a ball or brick while wet will get moldy inside. Make sure to press out as much water as possible using the pressing screen with a tea towel. Then, break up your herbal extract into a powder and allow it to dry completely. Bubble Man recommends putting it in the freezer overnight on a piece of cardboard – this will accelerate the drying process by drawing any moisture to the surface of the herbal extract.

I found the information about the freezer on here, but if you think it best, I can run downstairs and pull it out.

EasyBakeIndica
03-19-2008, 05:58 AM
Bubbleman created your Bubblebags, I'm confident that he's giving you good information.

Some people freeze their bud/trim before running it through the bags. This may be what you referring to.

Dollar
03-19-2008, 05:59 AM
Wow dude, dont get mouthy with me.

Im sure he is giving solid advice, Im asking for some clarification

fullmeltbubble
03-19-2008, 07:41 AM
bubbleman's techniques have been slowly improving through the years...if you search around you'll find he's updated his tech...the thing about freezing outside your freezer is something he's found through expermentation

Bubbleman
03-19-2008, 07:53 AM
Yeah sorry dollar, that information is way wrong, i cannot imagine why my manger put it up at bubblebag.com. I will have that taken down immidiately.
Also don't be mad at easybake, he was just being a stand up guy> He didnt mean to offend you im sure.
We are glad you have found us, and hope we can continue to answer your questions and maybe even teach you a new trick or two.

Peace

BUbble man

Dollar
03-19-2008, 05:22 PM
no worries - popped it out of the freezer when we were chattin last night, broke it up a little more when it warmed up.. not exactly powder but I think you are right, I probably squeezed too much water out originally.

EasyBakeIndica
03-19-2008, 06:52 PM
ya- my bad.

Stoned and tired, I come off short.

Hope things come out bubbly.

Dollar
03-19-2008, 08:59 PM
There are some pics, got a decent return considering we didnt run a whole lot.

I it seemed pretty dry so we sampled some 73u doesnt bubble or melt but burnt to a decent white ash you can see in the second pic

Bubbleman
03-19-2008, 09:52 PM
Yeah judging by that first picture dollar, you pressed way to hard in the pressing screen> But truly not your fault, i really have to go thru my instructions with a fine tooth comb and get them updated.
Press super gently in the pressing screen, so you leave enough water in the paddy to make it easy to chop up.
IF you end up with large chunks like what dollar has in the photo above, your drying process is going to take a lot longer. With chunks that size, you have to hand break them up as the outside dries and chip away at it, till you get to small enough chunks that you can safely powderize.

Peace
Bubble man

Ps, nice to see your enjoying the fruits of your labour man. im sure it got ya nicely bubbled

Dollar
03-19-2008, 10:18 PM
oh it definitely gets the job done right.

just as I said before not melty or bubbly - perhaps something that is remedied by breaking it up better?