PDA

View Full Version : A fresh ROOR

Bubbleman
03-19-2008, 05:40 AM
So i got a small box of roors in today. Mostly roor jars, small mediums and large, but also a few roors. I asked my manager to order a variety, so she grabbed a zuma, which is a huge ass roor, and a 7.0 ice master, as well as a 7.0 little sista, and two old school roors with the octagon bottoms. that is what im showing you here.
I will show the rest when i get around to it.
FOr now i figured i needed a lighter bong for late night puff sessions. I get tired at night and my custom 7.0 is sooo heavy its nice to have a lighter bong> The first time i met Skunkman Sam, this is the bong he was hitting from> IN fact i would guess that he's still hitting it now.

anyway enjoy, simple but yet sooo effective.

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_1644Large.jpg
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_1647Large.jpg
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_1653Large.jpg
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_1654Large.jpg
http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_1655Large.JPG

Peace

Bubble man

Ps, smoke filled shots to come....

sog army
03-19-2008, 03:48 PM
damn bman.. any way you could get me a .de roor diffy like the one you have in your bong?

Green Supreme
03-19-2008, 06:07 PM
Lookin good Bubs. I dig the view down the inside. Trying to get perspective height wise, is it the same as you Bubbleman custom for height? Peace GS

Limeygreen
03-20-2008, 04:38 AM
Is that one of the blue series?

Bubbleman
03-20-2008, 04:55 AM
well its definitly a blue lable roor, not sure about the blue label series.
I will ask my manager what the actual name of this roor is. As well as get off my butt and post the other ones i recieved the other day.

peace
Bubble man

sog army
03-20-2008, 01:03 PM
damn bman.. any way you could get me a .de roor diffy like the one you have in your bong?

Ill buy it and everything.. its hard as hell to get a .de diffuser in the states.

Mr.Wags
03-20-2008, 04:48 PM
Ill buy it and everything.. its hard as hell to get a .de diffuser in the states.

Me to. I want that Roor exactly the way it looks in the picture,how much I gotta give ya Bubble?

Mr.Wags

Bubbleman
03-20-2008, 07:34 PM
Ok well that roor exactly like it is won't happen as the bowl pictured is my froor bowl from my 1 in 5 mike fro /martin bizzle collab. However that pipe with a roor bowl is 245canadian. I can get you a custom bowl no problem as i am having my buddy hippo whip me up a dozen nice fumes and coloured bubble bowls as i type this.
However one main problem, i can send diffusors, and bowls all day long, but for the actual roor, you will need someone here in canada that i can ship it to, so they can then ship it to you.
I know its a bit of a pain in the ASS, but what better way to get a german roor.
There are a lot of canadians on the site, and some that are even trustworthy lol.
So let me know
Sog, i need to know the EXACT length of the diffusor stem you need. They are notorious for having a gazzlion sizes, so the length is very important, otherwise the thing just won't work properly.

Peace
Bubble man

Mr.Wags
03-20-2008, 08:15 PM
Ok well that roor exactly like it is won't happen as the bowl pictured is my froor bowl from my 1 in 5 mike fro /martin bizzle collab. However that pipe with a roor bowl is 245canadian. I can get you a custom bowl no problem as i am having my buddy hippo whip me up a dozen nice fumes and coloured bubble bowls as i type this.
However one main problem, i can send diffusors, and bowls all day long, but for the actual roor, you will need someone here in canada that i can ship it to, so they can then ship it to you.
I know its a bit of a pain in the ASS, but what better way to get a german roor.
There are a lot of canadians on the site, and some that are even trustworthy lol.
So let me know
Sog, i need to know the EXACT length of the diffusor stem you need. They are notorious for having a gazzlion sizes, so the length is very important, otherwise the thing just won't work properly.

Peace
Bubble man

Got that covered my friend. Will get everything setup on my end and will get with ya. But I gotta ask and I know this is probably a silly question BUT are they worth the extra cash (The Roor's) that is?

Wags

Bubbleman
03-20-2008, 08:25 PM
I Mean i totaly believe they are. I have multiple thousand plus dollar roors. So these cheaper ones blow my mind, in the sense they still hit like a total and complete champ> TO me its all about the diffusor and the GonG seals. I have owned most every kind of pipe you could own. I spent my entire highschool years building and making my own crazy multi chamber bubblers and pipes. I collected marblslinger, marcel, jason lee, max polin and many others head pieces over the years, and have smoked hurrican, gear, phx, and many other less known company tube bongs, and i just LOVE my german ROOR.

I look foreard to checking the FYC tubes from slinger/jp .

peace
Bubble man

Mr.Wags
03-21-2008, 01:01 AM
I Mean i totaly believe they are. I have multiple thousand plus dollar roors. So these cheaper ones blow my mind, in the sense they still hit like a total and complete champ> TO me its all about the diffusor and the GonG seals. I have owned most every kind of pipe you could own. I spent my entire highschool years building and making my own crazy multi chamber bubblers and pipes. I collected marblslinger, marcel, jason lee, max polin and many others head pieces over the years, and have smoked hurrican, gear, phx, and many other less known company tube bongs, and i just LOVE my german ROOR.

I look foreard to checking the FYC tubes from slinger/jp .

peace
Bubble man

What more could be added top that. TY Now put me down for one of those diffusor's and let me know what style I gotta order of the Roor's and I'm good. I of course gotta grease the squeaky wheel in Canada for the trouble but when your giving the love that keeps on giving (beans,lot's of beans) it's all good. I got a Bubble run coming up real soon harvesting as I type and got all the lower popcorn bud this time in the freezer waiting for the day.

Thanks Again For Those Words
Mr.Wags

sog army
03-21-2008, 02:53 AM
So do you need a measurement in mm or inches and from the top or bottom of the ground glass joint ?

TToken
03-21-2008, 05:47 AM
cool man thanks for sharing, sound's like a nice shipment:)
here's some of my roor .us glass. im lookin in to get me some german:pipe:

oh yea and a pic to help u with the measurment issue- hope it help man
peace

TToken
03-21-2008, 05:58 AM
oo and measure in cm for downstem/diffy length,
1 inch=2.5cm's=25mm's
wont help much with the cm Dstem Q but will in other glass measuerments

Peace

Bubbleman
03-21-2008, 05:42 PM
From the top of the glass ground joint, to the bottom of the downstem is how i measure mine. After all if you measure it from the bottom of the glass ground joint, it may still not fit.

peace
Bubble man

bitfreak420
05-08-2008, 09:07 AM
What up spud?

th0
05-08-2008, 04:32 PM
hey crew!

Loving the zumo's.

Bubbleman
05-08-2008, 04:36 PM
i have not yet grabbed one of those FYC tubes yet spud. I was hoping slinger would pop back over here, but he never did.
i will patiently await his return, and when he does, i will order me up that custom he offered.

Peace
Bubble man

aqualungs
06-13-2008, 10:23 PM
Sick ROOR bman, I just got my first ROOR a .de Icemaster 5.0 with a diffy, hits like a dream and I'm picking up a roo bowl and a spork ash catcher from SMG next week I'll post er up when I get her all set up nice. Theres nothing like a nice smooth ROOR hit. Cheers!!

Movie Persian
06-14-2008, 07:35 PM
last picture is tiiiiiiiite

Kaneda
06-16-2008, 12:05 AM
Last time I went to Vansterdam we got the bubblenow xl and 8 bag kit, thinking next time we might come back with a ROOR if they all hit like yours does man

murd0c
08-03-2008, 09:20 PM
WOW what great pics. I was wondering where in BC is the best place to pick up roor goodies. the only spot I know of right now is Cotton Mouth and i've been looking for a diffuser and they never seem to have the right one i'm looking for.

Cheers