PDA

View Full Version : has neone ever used bcseeds

jah240
08-28-2009, 06:53 PM
http://bcseeds.com/Feminized/c29/p131/Euphora-Express-FEMINIZED/product_info.html
this is by far the most expensive price i have ever seen didnt no where to post this but ne info on this company would be appreciated.

Frosty
08-28-2009, 08:44 PM
Whaaaaaa?

$1,450 CAN for seeds? That's like $1,331 USD...

It must be one hell of a strain... one I've never even heard of until now.

OnlyHighGrade
08-29-2009, 04:05 AM
idk if you are on IC but go on there and do some homework. however, i will save you some time. their rep. is absolutely horrible and imho you would be nuts to send them a dime. they took my friend and I for a ride. i'd stay away. (my 2 pennies)

jah240
08-29-2009, 07:04 AM
ya wasnt even planning on buying them price isnt even all im shocked about look at he thc percentages they have one that says 50% wtf impossible btw what is IC?

lepstadder
08-29-2009, 02:50 PM
international cannagraphic

bubblecrack
08-29-2009, 10:15 PM
lol u guys see this one

http://bcseeds.com/Indoor/c25/p102/Elephant-Bud/product_info.html

"You will be abducted by aliens if you're not careful with this one! It's hard to pick a holy grail, but Elephant Bud's colas are so massive, if you let one fall over, it'd be like Gozilla stomping on Tokyo. I probably should have named it Godzilla, but if we somehow manage to top this one in the next 10 years, THAT will have to be called Godzilla."

sounds like a breeder you can trust

lol

Hatch
08-30-2009, 03:17 AM
WoW, That Is High Priced, & I Didn't Know We Were Up To
http://bcseeds.com/images/thc_level.gif THC level %: 37%????

jah240
08-30-2009, 07:04 AM
where not sum of the stuff on that site is 50%! impossible does neone no how they test the thc % im curious

bubblecrack
08-30-2009, 07:17 PM
where not sum of the stuff on that site is 50%! impossible does neone no how they test the thc % im curious

not trying to be a dick but listen to the questions you're asking. you really think this bank actually tests their thc levels? this bank is obviously a total scam take a hint dude.

aqualungs
08-30-2009, 07:26 PM
Uhm Duh! Def. not a good site.

DaNK
08-30-2009, 07:58 PM
This is one of our original 3 biggest and strongest strains on earth! We've evolved the Danish Underground genetics to a more cerebral high than Upstate with even more crystals. You will be abducted by aliens if you're not careful with this one! It's hard to pick a holy grail, but Elephant Bud's colas are so massive, if you let one fall over, it'd be like Gozilla stomping on Tokyo. I probably should have named it Godzilla, but if we somehow manage to top this one in the next 10 years, THAT will have to be called Godzilla.

This monster is huge right from germination and so vigorous, you barely have a vegetation stage. And, flowering is FAST - REALLY FAST.
This is a whole new level in commercial growing, as it cranks out jaw-dropping yeild and potency faster than anything before it.

If you want more body stone in your superstrain, go for Upstate or Elephant Narcotica. Check out Euforia Unlimited for a mind-altering up high. Any one of them will flat-out blow your mind.

DaNK
08-30-2009, 08:00 PM
Price: 995.00CND
Product Description
EUPHORIA UNLIMITED BUD - Korean, Nepal Ecuador, Brazil, Denmark Genetics

ORDER ID:CDEUPH - (10 per pack)
As you may already know, we have been dumping tons of money into research and development. We created the last 2 most powerful strains, Elephant and Upstate, all with great feedback from the cannabis community. The really good news is we have not stopped pouring resources in to R&D, and we have developed a very large yielding plant measuring a consistent 36% THC. It also has the best flavor and can grow in cooler climates. It's genetic evolution was painstaking and creates a buzz that lasts for over 8 hours using rare phenotypes for a perfect genetic combination:

We have been really lucky with this rare Korean find. Maybe luck has nothing to do with it because the old saying: "The harder you work, the luckier you get" really is true in all aspects of life.

Anyways, all these new, heavy yields are thanks to the rare Korean we managed to get our hands on.

The Danish underground has really been concentrating on getting the highest THC concentrations and short flowering times for growth in cooler climates, which makes their stuff invaluable for our work

The Nepal was used for it short flowering and most of all for it potent Narcotic Stone.

The Brazilain plant was used to extend the buzz to last 8-10 hours. It makes the perfect CBD and THC combo.

The Ecuador genetics smooth out the harshness of the actual smoke of the Nepal influence. This was very difficult, as nothing seemed to be able to smooth out this powerful smoke. We almost used a Peruvian strain for this purpose, but it just didn't work as well as we wanted, so we were very lucky to find the Ecuadorian that solved the puzzle.

Many actors are requesting this strain and are paying $60+/gram. They are saying it's better than the "skinny drug" because the high is more Euphoric, lasts longer with no hangovers, allowing them to work the following day. Also, they are getting 10 times the doses from a single gram at half the cost of the "skinny drug".

The first puff has your heart starts racing and you immediately feel your eyes glaze over in pink, soon to be a very bright red. You taste kerosene at first, then chocolate and bubblegum on the exhale. The after-taste is berries, many types from around the world. One more small puff and you'll be cruising for 5 hours. A total of 4 puffs and you'll be Euphoric for 8-10 hours +

INDICA 76%

SATIVA 24%

COMES IN PACK OF 10 ONLY - DO NOT ASK FOR SMALLER PACKS

http://bcseeds.com/images/pixel_trans.gif

OnlyHighGrade
08-31-2009, 01:03 AM
it is totally possible to test for ths % as well as cbd and a number of other things. i know a lab that will do it for a $100 in oaklnd, and no, it's not harborside.

jah240
08-31-2009, 06:31 AM
bubble crack i meant in general it must be quit diffilcult i have wached that marijuna man youtube video on it and read sum articles but none of them had to do with the actual testing of thc just looking for sum awnsers ne help is much appreciated.

OnlyHighGrade
08-31-2009, 03:34 PM
hit up morpheus on the cornerstonecollective.com. he owns one of the better more professional clubs in LA, as well as the lab i mentioned in oakland. dude is literally a weed scientist and will give you all the 'science' behind it. just email him. tell him you're curious.

trainwreck
09-27-2009, 08:19 AM
hey bro im from australia an i brought seeds from seedmadness they have a great selection from many seed banks i got sum ak47 trainwreck an eldarado an was quite happy with dam good luck:):brainiac: