PDA

View Full Version : Help !

theookiekabuki
08-30-2009, 09:57 PM
hey FMB needing some help choosing between some new glass. should i get-
A.) multi arm style ac... if so=TORO,SG.,ITZA?
B.) circ style ac... if so=SSFG,SGW,TORO,HEDMAN?
C.) inline style ac... if so=SSFG,HOPS,SGW,SHEEPDAWG ECT.?
D.) one sick ass bowl

will be matching to this tube-
http://i962.photobucket.com/albums/ae108/TheOokeiKabuki/my%20glass/toro.jpg
(hope ya dont mind me using your pic DaNK)
thanks - T.O.K:pray:

DaNK
08-30-2009, 10:13 PM
I would go with a circ a/c with the same label as is on the tube. That is what I had on it and it rocks. I just sold it before I decided to sell the rest. trust me when I tell you the circ a/c OWNS!

follow1yourpath
08-30-2009, 10:14 PM
I'd go with Hops or Sheepdawg inline. Or what ever seems to be the best quality and price. I'll your choices are dope, so don't worry. I'm sure you'll be stoked.

mnglasshead
08-30-2009, 10:15 PM
Agreed. I am picking up a circ for myself currently. I have heard little compares as both a diffuser and ash catcher.

theookiekabuki
08-30-2009, 10:30 PM
yep that would be dope as hell DaNK, and IS what im really looking for...i still have my soushine circ ac so ill get to see how that hits on it when it gets here but i cant seem to find a damn black label tc anywhere...if anyone knows where to find one PM me please !
also, anyone know if itza does circ ac's? im really diggin some of the ac's ive seen from him lately.

ToRo Head
08-30-2009, 10:45 PM
I would go with a circ a/c with the same label as is on the tube. That is what I had on it and it rocks. I just sold it before I decided to sell the rest. trust me when I tell you the circ a/c OWNS!

well considering dank owned it and said go with the toro ac circ says enough!

i 2nd the circ even if its a nother company best ac made in the world! if this is your first WORKED toro like that mayb even look into getting one of those headmans like glassaholic has to but those colors!

theookiekabuki
08-30-2009, 10:51 PM
first toro ever, never seen or hit one in person...no good headshops here whatsoever. id like to get a hedman but his ac's are hella expensive and not really tryn to drop more then 250 on an ac

DaNK
08-30-2009, 10:58 PM
450 for a Hedman's LOL! Taxing like a MOFO! Ithaca's Glass is getting some in real soon, because I will need one as well. I will snag it for you when they come in. So just hold on to your nutsack and I will let you know. Also you have a a/c now just hold off until these come in. It will be this week or first of next week. Trust me, let me get it for you.

theookiekabuki
08-30-2009, 11:01 PM
well hell yeah, problem solved.

TheLuxDriver
08-30-2009, 11:08 PM
matching inline from SSFG.