PDA

View Full Version : Stupidest Question On FMB

Basack
08-31-2009, 03:21 AM
I know this is a stupid question lol, but i just made ice water hash using the jar method. I used 7 gs of good bud and only got .2 lol. Somethings not right here. Whats the best way to make this stuff with homemade appliances as i cannot afford a bubblebag kit. Theres also alot of little bits of herb that float to the bottom so i cant get them out until the end when i strain it. Pix would be great, as im a visual learner lol! Thanks!

follow1yourpath
08-31-2009, 03:54 AM
Here you go buddy. Further into the thread they get pretty good at it.

http://www.gardenscure.com/420/hash-hash-oil-kiff/97492-great-results-making-cold-water-hash.html

Basack
08-31-2009, 10:38 AM
Ahhhh this seems to be exactly what i have done. I resulted in .2 of hash LOL!! Not cool! Any tips? I shook for ten. Let it sit for 2hrs. Scoop the vegi. Emptied some water. Added some water and stired. Let sit for 2 hrs. Strain. .2 aquired :p

follow1yourpath
08-31-2009, 02:54 PM
More buds maybe might help your yeild. It says that they used a ounce for a good yeild I think.

Bubbleman
08-31-2009, 05:09 PM
Well keep in mind.. the maximum you are ever going to get off 7 grams... is around 1gram of hash> that is a very high return...

More likely off 7 grams of hash is around .5 and up.
YOur yield was fairly low.. but not insanely low.
Prohibition has tricked many a people into thinking there is a lot more present on their bud than in actuality.

people will pay 2 to 5 thousand dollars a pound for herb.. but once you remove all the resin and show them the maybe 20grams of hash you get... they may think twice about paying 2 to 5 thousand dollars for that.

the illusion of prohibition..

eitherway you got whats there.. which is also sometimes su rprising to people... cause everyone thinks their buds are killer... but usualy making with said buds.. is the word of god...
what you get is what you get..

my two cents

Peace
Bubble man

IronLung
09-23-2009, 10:47 PM
Well put Bubbleman!!! That is a great point, and I never thought to look at it that way... "2-5 g's a lb = 20 gr of bubblehash" Shocking thought.. I introduced quite a few people to bubblehash this past weekend. They all LOVED it to say the least.. I keep encouraging people to invest in a set of bags.. Thanks again!

ja rasta
09-23-2009, 11:40 PM
It does make you think about paying 5thousand a lb. it really does...

ja rasta
09-23-2009, 11:42 PM
We all arent so lucky as to have the Canadian wilderness or the eutopia that is the redlands or indoor alaska or the wilderness of jamaica or india right outside our doorsteps lol...but they shall be nice in the future and we all shall prosper... oh yeah bubbleman i want to order a set of your bags well wanted to for my first actual bubble bag extraction but come on almost 500 U.S. for a set of 8 screening bags to fit a 5 gallon bucket, I know I could make my own but I would like to patronize your product, but seriously come on man...

ja rasta
09-23-2009, 11:44 PM
your thoughts on my thoughts would be most appreciated bubbleman.

Bubbleman
09-24-2009, 12:51 AM
YOu dont have to have a utopia in your back yard.. all bubblebag do is lift the veil of prohibition of HOW MUCH THERE IS.. and show you first hand.. just how much there really is.
Its not a matter of IS IT WORTH IT... Because wether you concentrate or not.. your still smoking that plant matter diluted resin.

As for the price... i am not sure what website you've been checking but if you look at mine..

http://www.bubblebag.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=21

my five gallon 8 bag kits. are 320 bucks... A far cry from 500.. and worth every single penny...

by all means make your own.. dont get me wrong DIY is a great way to get things done.. but for all those that you can't make bags for... thats where we come in..

Peace

Bubble man

Razz
09-24-2009, 02:56 AM
bubbs, you're the best!

ja rasta
11-06-2009, 10:43 AM
You are the best!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. drop

collieman
11-06-2009, 10:13 PM
i get 2 zips and up from my trim off 30 or so plants, plus all my buddies bring there trim to work so i get 1/2 theirs too. i paid for my bags after 2 runs! plus i get wrapped up in a warm fuzzy high every night... i love hash!

id never roll good buds through it though, wasteful.