PDA

View Full Version : new cat alert!! ME-OW!!!

poorwhitefarmer
03-20-2008, 07:46 PM
here is actually my fourth time to make hash!
i wont mention the others but my lil bro helpt me this time.
this is the best run yet and im super pleased!
i'll get a pic of the cardboard up ina bit but theres not much left lol.
i am super pleased with how easy this system is compared to making oil(if you have bunches of butane its not so bad).
i will be getting bigger bags soon im positive the bigger bags are for me(thats what she said!!!:sick1: )
the 1gallon bags fit me right now tho as my harvests are going back to smaller 1zip plants. sooon tho. treeeez!
peace,
pwf
post sentence- sorry boot the abrupt cut off in the pics, i guess the hash werkt!:snake: lol

LemonCake
03-20-2008, 07:51 PM
Nice job.. looking forward to more posts..

Bubbleman
03-20-2008, 07:52 PM
Hey right on PWF, glad to hear you are getting the hang of those bags. YOu will see as you make more and more, you will get dialed in with them.

awesome job man, love to see some dry bubble shots maybe even a smokey bong shot

Bubble man

poorwhitefarmer
03-20-2008, 10:12 PM
thank you lemoncakes!
no prob bubbleman, here go.
there was only like a 1/4z used but the hash is sooooo goood!
here is whats left from over-indulging a bit on wet hash lol
peace,
pwf

MsJones
03-27-2008, 05:28 PM
Nice thread and pics pwf! The kitty and hash are sweet too, I bet : )

budmonger
04-27-2008, 02:28 PM
looks good there PWF nice work bro.Peace and stay safe

poorwhitefarmer
09-06-2008, 08:48 PM
well bubbleman im dialing in but im still not bubbling yet.
practice makes practise!
heres some drying.
bongs broke and my hash doesnt bubble yet but we're on the job! more trichomes being made for later practising!
peace,
pwf

Pr0ph3t420
09-06-2008, 10:38 PM
yo PWF whats up man!?

poorwhitefarmer
04-21-2009, 03:51 PM
heya Pro hows you bean?
heresa update,
i guess im doing alot better but i couldnt tell you what i did different! i have been saving my trim i pull from my buds now. i started trimming to save the sugars later so i basically only trim the leaf if its got no triches at all and the leaf that does have triches- if itsa fan- i trim to the triches then after its dry and im toking i re-trim it into this "sugar jar". my lil bro gets pretty good hash this way and after yesterday i think i'll continue.:snake:
peace,
pwf

edit!*seems like my picture function isnt werking.