PDA

View Full Version : XL BubbleNow VS. Drill

bubblemain
03-25-2008, 08:51 PM
I am lookin into purchasing a XL BubbleNow. Currently I use a drill and a paint mixer attachment. What kind of quality difference should I expect out of the XL BubbleNow? Thanx in advance. :cool1:

fullmeltbubble
03-25-2008, 09:41 PM
using that paint mixer your most likely over mixing....the bubblenow is a perfect tool for doing a proper mix...I feel like I'm cheating when i use the bubblenow

bubblemain
03-25-2008, 10:44 PM
what did you use before the bubblenow and how was the quality difference?

LemonCake
03-25-2008, 11:08 PM
i have used both.. check my post in the first run section.. you will gain a much better mixing time witch is shorter in return .. also you can run the bubblenow machine more than once.. in return.. you get a better product and less time.
i have used these bags since the three bag kit when bubbleman first came out with them. all the way up till now.. i use the 8 bag kit with the bubblenow.. as fmb said.. i def feel like i am cheating .....enjoy it.. and def go with the XL version if you have loads of material ....
hope this helped
Peace
LC

fullmeltbubble
03-26-2008, 01:07 AM
I used to use a wooden spoon and hand mix....

sog army
03-26-2008, 07:49 AM
i use the wooden spoon and hand mix as well..

maybe one day Ill bust out the piggy bank and get a bubblenow.. maybe that day is coming real soon ;)

bubblemain
03-26-2008, 02:01 PM
I used to use a wooden spoon and hand mix....

How was the quality difference when you changed to the bubblenow??

Bubbleman
03-26-2008, 05:09 PM
You're quality will certainly not go down> I also have used a cake mixer on low, and for the past several years, i have used the wooden spoon hand mixed method.( from figuring it out in jamaica one year when i was in the bush and they had no current , ie power)

The quality from my bubblenow sessions is always top drawer full melt.

Peace
Bubble man

oaxacaspice
03-26-2008, 05:16 PM
I think the secret to good water extracted hash is slow, gentle and steady [the Bubblenow does all this automatically].

Paz y mas...