09-15-2009, 02:53 PM
I CLAIM NO RIGHTS JUST SAW THIS IN YOUTUBE
just wanted to get the communities opinion

on a personal note
i think it's hilarious

YouTube - ITZA bongs a tail of a scum bag

Evergreen
09-15-2009, 03:34 PM
maybe people need to just not post anything unless it is helping the situation, keep the bad vibes in your head please.

Evergreen
09-15-2009, 04:36 PM
I think that this is between jp and joey and they should be the only ones addressing it.

Green Supreme
09-15-2009, 04:43 PM
Duplicates wouldn't happen as frequently if folks did a search first, then posted their thread. Peace GS

flabarm
09-15-2009, 08:08 PM
maybe people need to just not post anything unless it is helping the situation, keep the bad vibes in your head please.

Agreed. My parents taught me at the ripe ole age of 2-3 that if "I didn't have something nice to say not to say anything at all". It's very easy to jump down someones throat and bash them, but it's even easier to look the other way and say nothing. This applies to all aspects of life including face to face confrontations as well as virtual interactions. I realize I'm a new member of FMB and the heady glass game, but I really like this place so please lets keep it civilized.

omnipotent703
09-15-2009, 10:10 PM
Word Flabarm, ive seen too much hating on this wonderful site. Isnt smoking the herb about spreading positive vibes and being happy? I often question why so many angry people join this site just to talk shit, it makes me sad. =/