PDA

View Full Version : Marc Emery's Going away Party !!!!

Bubbleman
09-20-2009, 07:47 PM
Well its been a while since the DEA stormed down on the marijuana party bookstore and took Marc emery and Greg williams ( marijuana man away in handcuffs)
years have gone by and since the US prosecutor's have dropped the charges down to probation for both michelle and greg.. but marc is a different story
Marc is heading to prison at the end of this month and so we gathered at the vapor lounge yesterday evening to celebrate the work that he has truly inspired in vancouver and the world over the years.
I streamed as much as i could... but my phone died... so here is what i got.

Peace

YouTube - Qik - Mobile video by Bubbleman

All the video's above can also be viewed directly from my www.qik.com/bubbleman
account

peace
Bubble man

Green Supreme
09-20-2009, 07:57 PM
Respect to what is now Canadas greatest cannabis hero. Wonder if all those peeps takin pieces of the guy over the years are willing to take a piece for him now. Peace GS

DaNK
09-20-2009, 08:00 PM
I love Chris Bennett

WhiteWall
09-20-2009, 08:01 PM
wow seems like a great going away party. a lot of respect marc, you are a truely good person.

Bubbleman
09-21-2009, 03:30 PM
I have one more video of dana larson speaking but its over 10 minutes and i can't get it up on youtube... any idea's for me guys on how i can shrink the file ? ( they are mp4)

Also have a file on my 5D mark II of marc emery's reply .... anyone know how i can shrink it and post it i would love some help..

peace
Bubble man

Bubbleman
09-21-2009, 05:53 PM
I made the mistake of making a few of the video's longer than 10 minutes long so youtube won't let them upload. and for some reason i am having a hell of a time shrinking them down.
So i managed to load one up here on fmb.. but i am not sure if it will embede into the site or if you have to click the direct link to media button.

but here goes ... this is a video of dana larson saying some good things about his friend marc emery

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/forum/jukebox.php?do=view&type=media&mid=170

ignore the title i thought i was uploading a different video.. which i guess i will try now..

Peace
Bubble man

Razz
09-21-2009, 06:06 PM
gee, where's what's her name?

Green Supreme
09-21-2009, 06:24 PM
Ahhh, cute ya miss her. Teehe. Peace GS

treken
09-21-2009, 06:31 PM
I have one more video of dana larson speaking but its over 10 minutes and i can't get it up on youtube... any idea's for me guys on how i can shrink the file ? ( they are mp4)

Also have a file on my 5D mark II of marc emery's reply .... anyone know how i can shrink it and post it i would love some help..

peace
Bubble man
Bubbleman: try MPEG streamclip (FREE for PC and Mac!)
http://www.squared5.com/

I like this program cause you can easily create clips and also convert video files.

Hope this helps get those other vids online bro.

HarryNugz
09-21-2009, 10:11 PM
I've always wanted to make it up there and smoke some hash with you Bubbleman. I'm held back by my caregivers inability to travel. I wanted to also smoke out with Mark Emery before he went away. One day I'll get up there one way or another!

phx36
09-22-2009, 08:55 PM
Pretty sad to hear that our government can be such tools.

kenula420
09-22-2009, 08:57 PM
My wishes and hope go out to my man Mark We will be waiting for you when you get out man

Kudos
09-29-2009, 04:11 AM
I'm sad to be a country that would do such a thing to a man like this. He did not deserve any of this and it's complete BS.

Hennessy1414
09-30-2009, 02:50 AM
All it takes it a pocket full of seeds and the want to enforce change upon such unjust devils.

overgrow this goverment....it's as easy as a pocket full of seeds :)

Bob Dobalina
09-30-2009, 04:28 AM
How long is he going away for?

Green Supreme
09-30-2009, 04:30 PM
5 years. Peace GS

Green Supreme
11-20-2009, 04:57 AM
Happy to announce Marc was released on bail last night till some time in December. Peace GS

Kudos
11-20-2009, 05:13 AM
Happy to announce Marc was released on bail last night till some time in December. Peace GS

This is really awesome! I'm glad to hear he's going to be able to spend this season with his family for the holidays. Thanks for keeping us updated.