PDA

View Full Version : Help a Newb

Green Supreme
12-02-2007, 12:45 AM
So Green Supreme is a rookie at takin pics. This is a place where you can feel free to critique his work or give pointers. Garden tips not necessary, this is about my pics. Thanks in advance for any help I may receive. Peace GS
:D

Bubbleman
12-06-2007, 05:25 AM
hey green, i have a suggestion to get this thread hopping. Why not take some pics and post them in this thread, so we can see the pics in the same page that we are critizing.
I just got a new camera myself , along with a macro lens on order. I will be also needing some criticing as well as tips.

Looking foreward to those shots

Peace
Bubble man

sleepy
12-10-2007, 12:48 AM
some good pointers i found are:

use a tripod.

turn off the HPS.

use the macro feature when getting close.

play with the white balance settings. (if camera has 'em).

use a solid backround.

glitch
11-30-2009, 04:22 PM
i agree with bubbleman. you should take some photos and post them. that way, its easier to help give any advice or share any knowledge to help you take better photos.

Green Supreme
11-30-2009, 04:46 PM
Dude I have more post and attachments than anyone. Try the Growing forums I have a few threads there ,although i have not been able to post pics here for just 18 days short of a year. Peace GS

glitch
11-30-2009, 05:08 PM
you know, right after i posted my comment up, i was searching through the forums and i came across most of your photos. bad post on my part you're completely right. i'll have to go through them again and take some better looks. sorry about that GS. i'll go and take a look in a bit. its hard for me to keep track of all the pictures and posts being new.