PDA

View Full Version : Broken Roor...turned into an inline? can anyone help

govegan
09-21-2009, 06:52 PM
Hey guys, I have this straight tube roor that broke about an inch or two below the ice pinches. This tube holds a lot of sentimental value and I would love to have it turned into an inline, anyone know who can do this for me? I'd like to get some work done as far as the inline is concerned and would be willing to put up some money for it, if anyone can help me or point me in the direction that would be awesome. Thanks. It's not letting me attach pictures for whatever reason, but I'll add some tonight.

gbk.xscape
09-21-2009, 07:05 PM
Hit up Preston from stoneglassworks. He's turning my broken roor into an inline.

OrganicOdins420
09-21-2009, 07:15 PM
Hit up Preston from stoneglassworks. He's turning my broken roor into an inline.

oh man you are in good hands
kinda jealous

kenula420
09-21-2009, 07:59 PM
yeah man like gbx said prestons the person you want to get in touch with, but he is kinda busy right now probably wont be able to fix your roor for like a month hes backed up on orders

govegan
09-22-2009, 05:35 AM
does anybody have his contact info?

chilidog332001
09-22-2009, 05:51 AM
He is a member here. Search the forums.

Ta da.

KingRooRge
10-14-2009, 03:35 AM
Stoneglassworks.com

dr lee
10-14-2009, 04:09 AM
Great idea! I had a friend that sent a 3 foot roor to voorhees to get an inline put on it over a year ago. Voorhees said he finished the tube and then a few weeks later said his dog broke it and then was supposed to do a custom inline to replace it and he hast been in contact. So uhh... Yea just don't send it to voorhees. Lol.

Ps. Sorry, didn't mean to rant, this thread just reminded me of that.

amtbps
10-14-2009, 10:33 AM
Great idea! I had a friend that sent a 3 foot roor to voorhees to get an inline put on it over a year ago. Voorhees said he finished the tube and then a few weeks later said his dog broke it and then was supposed to do a custom inline to replace it and he hast been in contact. So uhh... Yea just don't send it to voorhees. Lol.

That's way shitty...

Georgia O'Queef
10-23-2009, 05:05 PM

how much is that costing you? I've got a broken Roor I wanted to get an inline thrown onto.

JamesDean
10-23-2009, 05:56 PM

Unreliable glassblowers? Get outta town! :pipe:

(not all, of course, but some...)

dr lee
10-23-2009, 07:26 PM
^
yea shit happens i guess,,,

my friend just told me he talked to voorhees 2 weeks ago and he said he was gonna make a new one, its just sketch he told him the tube was done like 3 times, we'll see what happens

JamesDean
10-23-2009, 08:36 PM
^
yea shit happens i guess,,,

my friend just told me he talked to voorhees 2 weeks ago and he said he was gonna make a new one, its just sketch he told him the tube was done like 3 times, we'll see what happens

I know some guy who gave a very, very popular glassblower 2k a few YEARS ago and has received about 2/5ths of the set. Shit happens.