PDA

View Full Version : semi-seasoned bubbler with some questions

hashcat
09-22-2009, 07:21 PM
alright so i been making bubble here and there whenever i get the chance for the past year or two. usually when i save up enough shake, and as of the past 6 months, whenever i have a harvest.

my first question is how much WET weight can you put in a 1gallon bubble bag??
i know its 56g dry, so can you do 224g wet??
reason being is yesterday i threw in 100g of wet frozen chemdawg trim and was wondering if it was too much or not enough.

also, because in my previous experiences i did not run all 8 bags, because in the 1gal i would seem to barely get anything in each bag cuz its so spread out. this time i only used the 220, 160, 73, and 25. so i got 2 grades of bomb bubble! looks like about .6 or .7 each when dry. i dont think i will mind doing this until i can upgrade to a 5 or 20 gallon kit. right now my trim from my single 600w light isnt really giving me enough to play around.

also i made it last night and smoked some this morning? i chopped it up really fine and it seemed to have dried really fast this time. very tasty and potent. im definitely not gonna press it but im afraid its all gonna be smoked up by the time its REALLY dry:p:p:p

thanks FMB crew!

Bubbleman
09-22-2009, 08:18 PM
Hey Hashcat nice to see your making some bubbley bubble.

Your first question how much wet trim can i use... this depends on the quality of the trim.. is it actual trim or fan leaf.>> the one gallon kit is very small and thus you want to have room for the mixing to occur.> Im sure 100grams of wet even in fan leaf would be fine.. but 200grams is getting up there.> You can mix your leaf material in a seperate larger area.. and then skim off the leaf and pour the water thru your bags..

When making bubble its all about the quality.. remember use all your bags and you can still mix the hash for smokiing later... but dont use the bags.. and you can't unmix that hash you end up with . Less options..

would love to see some pictures if you have any..

enjoy the smoke and thanks for sharing...

Bubble man

hashcat
09-23-2009, 02:03 AM
ok cool bubbleman thanks for answering

that was 100g of trim/popcorn. seemed like i had plenty of room.
is it more by feel? i can def tell when the trim to ice/water ratio is too much, so should i really just load it up till i feel im at the right mixture? is that "how the pros" do it, by eye?

also you mention fan leaves i always just threw them away would it be worth it to run through my 1 gal???

i guess i will run all 8 bags on my shiva and og trim and see how it works out

Bubbleman
09-23-2009, 03:17 PM
Yerah believe it or not.. fan leaf is sometimes worth running.>> in the least i would do a seperate run of it just for learning ..... always use your 8 bags... and yeah its good to feel it out.. if it looks like its overstuffed it probably is.

peace
Bubble man

hashcat
09-24-2009, 02:38 AM
so i just ran a shiva skunk and og kush blend in all 8bags. i must say im really glad i did!!! looks like i got about a gram of each the 90, 73, and 45 bags!! cant wait to smoke it (im def letting this batch fully dry)

i dont have a digital camera just cellphone cam. maybe ill be able to borrow one if its melty enough! thanks bubbleman for a solid product!!