PDA

View Full Version : "Oh Yeah" Its cold in here

WAK
09-23-2009, 04:32 PM
Hey any infomercial scouts out there? Im available, oh yeah !! hahaha

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s222/jpglass/th_itscoldinhere.jpg

tennisdude
09-23-2009, 04:41 PM
that 6 in 1 stemless is badass! maybe you can take over for billy the oxyclean guy! awesome pieces.

conscious pilot
09-23-2009, 04:44 PM
JP - you redefine brilliance!:pipe:

Keep killlllin it!!:smoke1:

WAK
09-23-2009, 04:46 PM
lol!!! JP like to have fun! He's just a goof ball!!!

colitas
09-23-2009, 04:50 PM
love the new stemless 6 in 1 , but the double pinch slide that one's for the books:pipe:

POG
09-23-2009, 04:56 PM
love the 4arm 1piece style plus new dome arm design i soooooooooo dope is that out in shops already?

POG
09-23-2009, 04:59 PM
maybe a disc in the 6 in 1 steamless would be just soo much badass

kenula420
09-23-2009, 04:59 PM
haha jp nice marketing, thanks for putting this up WAK

cheesebox
09-23-2009, 05:03 PM
Great pieces :) nice to see the Toro infomercial!

OnlyHighGrade
09-23-2009, 05:09 PM
what piece does JP use as a daily driver??? Just curious. :pipe:

dontstepongrass
09-23-2009, 05:13 PM
omg i want a 6-1 fixed stem...

WAK
09-23-2009, 05:18 PM
what piece does JP use as a daily driver??? Just curious. :pipe:

It always switches, but for the last month the mini beaker!

OnlyHighGrade
09-23-2009, 05:22 PM
NICE! Thanks for the response WAK. I've meet some artists who don't use their own stuff, which I sort of understand because I rarely hang my own paintings. Nonetheless, I couldn't imagine JP not hitting toro tubes. If I were him I'd be making silly table sized tubes. However, the mini beaker is definitely more practical. :pipe:

Bubbleman
09-23-2009, 07:40 PM
damn that was funny... and informative... not to cheesey.. and actualy pretty cool

thanks for stopping by JP...

I look foreward to checking out all these new things.. particularly that 6 in 1 diffusor system.. off the hoook..

peace
Bubble man

DCALLSTARR
09-23-2009, 07:52 PM
that 6-1 stemless design is 123432366423x better than the straight tube style OMG it actually allows all the attachments to diffuse properly. accept for the "grid" style attachment that worked wonderfully with the original 6-1..

loving that dome/tree hybrid..

how about you make some of those trees with shower head/circulator diffys on the end of the arms instead of open ended D cuts..

i believe shinobi has a wickedsands prototype of it and it looks incredible!

DaNK
09-23-2009, 08:35 PM
mmmmmm 6-1 Stemless and OMG I love that new tube. I must have one!!

yawbus
09-23-2009, 08:47 PM
That new perc looks solid but the 6-1 stemless is a monster. When are these gonna be available I want to start saving now.

Bongwater420
09-23-2009, 09:08 PM
haha this guy is genius

Freebird17
09-23-2009, 09:30 PM
Whoa... the new 6 in 1 looks amazing, and that new hybrid perc is... whoa. I shat when I heard it hit the table, but SOLID is right. And i'm diggin those new mini's. Keep on keepin on bro

Frosty
09-23-2009, 09:44 PM
And yet again I think I'll be changing the piece I'll be saving up for.

endoklino
09-23-2009, 10:01 PM
"O yeaH" "Solid" lmao that was great! i dont think there was a thing i couldn't imagine owning. love new ideas!!!!!!

con-ed
09-24-2009, 05:10 AM
Gotta love the solid part too, had me laughing a little bit, that stemless design looks fantastic and I would love to see one of the new fixed 4-arm to 5-arm/dome in person. Awesome awesome stuff JP! Toro FTMFW!

Back Stabbath
09-24-2009, 05:27 AM
damn....bandwidth exceeded hahaha....missed it

DaNK
09-24-2009, 06:04 AM
itscoldinhere.flv video by jpglass - Photobucket

Snipo
09-24-2009, 06:59 AM
any videos of the 13 arm beaker? that's what i want to buy :)

ToRo Head
09-24-2009, 08:25 AM
Damm you guys at the toro team are always makeing bigger and better things. i cant wait to see and try some of these new desings~

keep up the GREAT WORK GUYS!

Basack
09-24-2009, 10:49 AM
Ha not naming names... But how come as soon as Toro gets on here people start suckin up?.. Because before it seemed like nobody had anything good to say about toro. And that there desigs are "fails". Lol its funny what people will say behind your back and not to you directly. Anyways, keep it up Wak!!!! Loving the new stuff. Like always ;)

WAK
09-24-2009, 01:25 PM
^^^^
It's all good! Hate can only make you stronger--when you have the confidence in what you are doing and the quality to back it--then you sleep well at night! We don't avoid or skirt the conflict, we face it and " always forward, never backward" as my mentor on here often says! or something like that! Bubbleman is a wealth of wisdom through his own experiences and who he is today---big ups to him!!!!

dosman
09-24-2009, 01:47 PM
Yes, the innovation at Toro is amazing. Is JP interested in any fan ideas or does he basically have a whole list of stuff he's waiting to try out? I have a mechanic's mind and I am ALWAYS thinking of ways smoking products could be improved...I bet JP is the same way but let me know if he's interested in seein any fan ideas!

DCALLSTARR
09-24-2009, 02:01 PM
hey JP how long u know B-Man for?

he is the man, i will agree with you on that. bubbleman does such an amazing thing by giving us all this site and then saying "hey, have fun. but be respectful and be safe." and thats what its really all about, right?

props to bubbleman, for giving us this site and expanding it to what it is today..
shitt i remember this place a little over a year ago.. 1/8th the members we have today! Go FMB!

WAK
09-24-2009, 03:46 PM
This is Jp's wife--B-man and I have spoken on and off for the past 5-6 years---I have mad respect for him, not only for the site but the population in general---every time we speak I learn new insights---I find him to be very profound and educated!

DCALLSTARR
09-24-2009, 04:53 PM
Ok, well JP has been on and so have you wendy so im always confused as to who it is im talking to haha! but thanks for the reply..

behind every great man is a strong woman, so judging by JP's art and talent, you must be one incredible lady! my pleasure to finally get to talk to the folks behind the art.
-DC

WAK
09-24-2009, 05:52 PM
^^^
Thanks so much!!! i definitely work hard--don't blow glass, but know a LOT for never being behind a torch! The guys in the shop laugh because I can tell them what to do with words, or a step they may be forgetting, but god help us all if I ever had to do it!!!lol

Unless one of my posts starts out with, "this is JP", or if it's straight up him talking eg the video, it's safe to assume that it is me! JP works too much to be on the computer! I will keep trying to get him to put himself out there more though!

Snipo
09-24-2009, 06:15 PM
doesn't matter if its wendy or jp, just glad to see you post in here ;)

btw can we get some more tini pics!

fullmeltbubble
09-24-2009, 07:15 PM
never trust a guy who wears sunglasses inside...LOL j/k...welcome to the boards wendy and JP....i hope you find our members here respectful and informative....JP's work speaks for itself...

DaNK
09-24-2009, 07:43 PM
^^^Amen Brotha!

Basack
09-24-2009, 11:48 PM
More pix of the new designs please!!!

big_tom
09-25-2009, 01:17 AM
thats what im saying basack i could hardly see that thing

Bukket
09-25-2009, 02:38 AM
what do you work for toro or what

big_tom
09-25-2009, 02:40 AM
lol if ur talking about the user WAK
that is jp toro himself or wendy who works with him/ helps him run shit

Basack
09-25-2009, 02:58 AM
/wife lol????^^^

big_tom
09-25-2009, 06:00 AM
there u go i wasnt sure i didnt want to say it and it not be tru lol
more pics of hybrid tho please

POG
09-25-2009, 06:43 PM
hmmm wow....
i bet you look like a douchi

cheesebox
09-25-2009, 07:18 PM
wow didnt expect JP to look/be such a douche, atleast he makes sick glass

Bubbleman can I ask that you establish a new rule, personal attacks = ban. These trolls just make us all look bad.

DaNK
09-25-2009, 07:34 PM

Wow man can you tell me your accomplishments in life? :mooning:

OnlyHighGrade
09-25-2009, 07:38 PM
someone just close this now please...

if you don't have something nice to type... don't type anything at all....:)

DCALLSTARR
09-25-2009, 08:27 PM
why close it a ruin it for the rest of us.. delete his post.

until i saw that video, jp was one dimensional to me. all i knew was what he looked like and about his glass..

now i see the man has a personality, hes emotionally involved and attached to all his work, his art. its a wonderful insight into the man behind the name and the label. refreshing. thank you JP and Wendy.

Brad Piff
09-25-2009, 08:34 PM
i cant get this vid to open for some reason :(

is it on youtube??

ToRo Head
09-25-2009, 10:30 PM
hmmm wow....
i bet you look like a douchi

Bro that guy has done more in the past 3 years then youll ever do in your life!

ToRo Head
09-25-2009, 10:33 PM
Ha not naming names... But how come as soon as Toro gets on here people start suckin up?.. Because before it seemed like nobody had anything good to say about toro. And that there desigs are "fails". Lol its funny what people will say behind your back and not to you directly. Anyways, keep it up Wak!!!! Loving the new stuff. Like always ;)

Bro you said u like sgs more then toros during the whole 6 to 1 argument. i find it so funny for you to post a comment like that after what u said! and dont try and say you didnt cause we all read your post over that week!

At least when members say they dont like the OLD 6 to 1 design we admitt it and dont lie and say oh how much i love it then go and sell it for half the price!

I have nothing against you man but you shouldnt put up a post like that if you say things like i like sgs better then toros!

Hieronymus Bosch
09-26-2009, 06:17 AM

Are you kidding me? What's the point of being an asshole?

Basack
09-26-2009, 03:46 PM
Bro you said u like sgs more then toros during the whole 6 to 1 argument. i find it so funny for you to post a comment like that after what u said! and dont try and say you didnt cause we all read your post over that week!

At least when members say they dont like the OLD 6 to 1 design we admitt it and dont lie and say oh how much i love it then go and sell it for half the price!

I have nothing against you man but you shouldnt put up a post like that if you say things like i like sgs better then toros!

Sell it for half the price because IM GETTING THE NEW ONE lol?? and people like you bashed the old one so they are hard to sell.... And me saying i like my sg tubes more is not what im talking about.. Im talking about people ssying" wtf is up with jp, his new shit sucks". And " looks like toro is a on loosing streak with the new designs.". And "OMG that things fucking ugly!!". Ha expecially you in specific toro head. You have some nerve quoting me and saying this after all you said on other forums. So i suggest you just keep quite and pretend u never saw anything lol...

Because saying i like my sg tubes more then my toro tubes (because ill i owned was the old 6 in 1 and a 7/13) is not offensive. "WOW that things ugly!" is offensive, and those words came right outta your mouth plenty of times. Why get involved in this when i already didnt mess your rep up with jp/wendy by "not naming names". You were a big one on the subject. Dont make me start gettin quotes if you really wanna get seriouse.... :pipe:

edit: your always starting shit. Im guessing now your gonna post a picture of your 7/13 an be like "now this is tube"! Lol... take this to pms if u wanna reply. We dont need anymore of ur trying to blame flame lol..

edit2: And i didnt said i liked my sg tubes more then my toro tubes in fact... Atleast not during the 6 in 1 argument... Everyone would say "wow what a waste only 3 downstems work." Like what the fuck are you retards blind? One downstem was a little defective and it was the bubble. And " the 8 arm 6 arm and 8 arm chubbler are all the same!!!! NO THERE FUCKIN NOT. This is what i argued. why would i even mention sg in that subject? You know exactly what i argued about.

And it was all how you people think you knew how the 6 in 1 hits and youve never touched one in your life lol and i would just laugh because you guys were like " THE JOINTS WILL GET WATERLOCKED"... LOLLL and pretend you gyus know the specs on these tubes when your clueless lol and me 521 and dank are the only ones who have even put credible input into these. Everyone elses input is garbage. Including yours. Dank never said anything bad and we talked over pms.

He didnt feel like arguing with people like you lol. He liked his 6 in 1 alot. And just like me, hes getting the new one because he liked it so much. So i suggest you stfu about this 6 in 1 stuff before i break my macbook screen.

DaNK
09-26-2009, 04:04 PM
Is it worth the anger basack? We know whats up!!

Basack
09-26-2009, 04:22 PM
Ha im sorry but i just get in way to many arguments with this cat about stuff. And he always insists hes right. But yeah we know wassup with that 6 in 1 status :)) 8 arm chubs ftw!:) cant wait to try the new design!!

DaNK
09-26-2009, 04:55 PM
Me either!

Bubbleman
09-26-2009, 05:04 PM
i Know im as anxious as hell to try that mini as well as that new technology he pulled out at the end... hell yeah..

thanks for sharing wak

Bubble man

ps... hey guys if you want to get into a circle jerk with each other... maybe start a new thread and do it over there please... Thanks.

minitrkn420
09-26-2009, 06:31 PM
welcome jp and wendy. i love my toro, its the best piece ive ever hit out of!!

im glad you 2 are a part of fmb :)

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3/3/4/9/100_9778.jpg

-mini

ToRo Head
09-26-2009, 10:36 PM
Bassack did u not read my post I SAID I ADMIT SAYING THE OLD 6 TO 1 IS A SHITTY DESIGN.! key word admit! Just like the other 98% !and your right only 3 members used it one didnt say anything and the other told us the truth and you even attacked his post cause it wasnt what u wanted to hear!

The difference bewteen me and you is ill say that i dont like the old 6 to 1 that doesnt mean i dont like toros that just means i dont like those designs!

And if i didnt like toros i would of not bought a new torohops collab! and im prolly gonna pick up another toro from my local shop when they get the new designs in to try!

Bro ive seen at least 4 post from you during that 6 to 1 saying oh how much better sgs are then toros! at least b man enoug to stick by your words!

Bro you can say whatever u want but next time read my name (TORO HEAD) b4 u think i hate toros.

Customer feedback is more to a artist then lies remember that. and im sure jp knew what most peps had to say about the old 6 to 1 hence the new one WHICH IS MUCH BETTER!

But bro you can post back all you want but im done cluttering jp and wendys thread with this bullshit.

Good luck with the new desings guys cant wait to pick one up for myself!

fullmeltbubble
09-26-2009, 11:57 PM
lets see...i wonder why more blowers don't post on these boards......anyone?

DCALLSTARR
09-27-2009, 02:49 PM
people like basack...

LOLL!

shhh people if you let JP see how crazy we all are he'll leave FMB forever!

Frosty
09-27-2009, 04:55 PM
I just got an idea...

The grid fork in the new stemless setup looks iffy, right?
What if it was bent at a 90 degree angle (the fork) so that it diffuses better?

Just some food for thought.

Basack
09-27-2009, 04:59 PM
Ha people like basack? I do the least bashing on these forums. Its people like you and toro head who always have to putt there input in and cant keep their fingers still that clutter these threads up...

Bubbleman
09-27-2009, 05:03 PM
Last chance... guys... start your own thread... im really serious ..

Bubble man

TS
10-18-2009, 12:42 PM
just curious jp or wendy you guys selling any glass to shops in new hampshire ?

Im a old fan of jps work... I used to see his stuff in goodtimes before they got in trouble havent seen really nice glass up here since then.

also you may or may not remember jp repaired my orange stemless few years ago, we spoke a few times (shattered foot/stand) .. again tell jp thanks my fav peice, i never take my eye off it while out of roor bag ..

ill post some pics of with some fmcd soon ;P

thanks wendys an jp

-take care

-tocix

Bongwater420
10-18-2009, 04:34 PM
come on guys

Dont player hate player appreciate

awood
10-19-2009, 06:30 PM
Anyone have an active link to this video?

salad931
02-11-2010, 08:07 PM
errr in light of basack n toros bitchfit...
does anyone know where i can pick up a 6 in 1?
im takin danks word for it that the old hits fat, so either design works

cant seem to find any around l.a

OnlyHighGrade
02-11-2010, 08:42 PM
go on fullmeltglass.com and get one of the 2 big joints or the bent neck other one they have for sale:):). they've been on there for a minutes just waiting for you.

they only come with 1 attachment but it's a start.

salad931
02-13-2010, 05:42 AM
haha i must have skipped ovear that a hunderedtimes

p0sitivemindset
02-13-2010, 08:05 AM
God i would love to get my hands on one of those mini beakers! too bad the only shop that carries toro around me over price like mother suckers example sell the circ circs for 1000 something dollars.

sm0ke
02-13-2010, 08:10 AM
hahahaha the vid was hilarious and i need one of those new slides for sure! good shit

salad931
02-13-2010, 08:26 AM
hey i was wondering how or when i could find one of those dome tree hybrids ive only seen 4 arm hybrid/13!

thanks

DaNK
02-13-2010, 01:54 PM
hahahaha the vid was hilarious and i need one of those new slides for sure! good shit

If you want a double Ice pinch slide I have 2 left.

salad931
03-16-2010, 05:42 AM
i heard that if you buy the stemless it comes with 1 attachment, and then you have to order the rest if youre satisfied.
im guessing thats only if youre buying from a store that communicates directly with wendy.
if i buy a 6 in 1 on fmg who can i ask for the other 5 attachments?

thaaaanks

THE_OG_KUSH
03-16-2010, 08:21 PM
I personally didnt like the 6-1 original my buddy has it and ive hit it a few times. the stemless 6-1 looks amazing. that mini looks great. looks like i am getting that mini instead of the LW.

WAK/JP- You guys are doing great things in the glass world. YOU guys are making everyone else step up their game to be on your level.

WAK
03-17-2010, 11:27 PM
^^^^Thanks man!!!! we appreciate it so much!

dontstepongrass
03-18-2010, 02:39 AM
i got the original 6-1 and it rocks...

i talked shit til i got to rip one, basically

the reclined hit is perfect for couchin' it

WaTdAbLuNt420
03-19-2010, 01:52 AM
I just bought one of those mini beakers, and I love the design. Such a small size but hits just as good as the other Toro's.

RooRiTuP
03-19-2010, 02:06 AM
I've had a mini and a double ice pinched for some months now and must admit i really enjoy both.:bongin: