PDA

View Full Version : Need some help from the pros!

fizoster
04-01-2008, 05:48 AM
Alright, here is my question..I smoke a lot and and want to maximize my hash even if it isn't always the absolute best. I also only use actual buds when making bubble because I don't have access to plants :( ..So, if I use buds that aren't AS good, but are cheaper, what will the outcome be? Will I get a lot less hash? How much worse will the quality be? I was thinking about using some regular grade kind bud..I'm not sure what everyone here would call that where they live, but we usually call it kind bud or BCers..I know that everyone here always uses really good headies, so I was wondering if anyone has taken this approach before..Thanks everyone!

fullmeltbubble
04-01-2008, 06:25 AM
i've made some melt from strains where I wouldn't smoke them in herb form(really seedy, stemmy, brick) the idea is turning TRASH into STASH...whenever I go overseas for a little while I always end up buying a lot of weed, and turning it into bubble....

fizoster
04-01-2008, 05:02 PM
Really?? That's the best new I've ever heard haha..What was the outcome qualitywise compared to when you use better buds? Also, did you get the same amount of hash from the same amount of bud? Thanks for your help man I really appreciate it.