PDA

View Full Version : Proper introduction!

WAK
09-25-2009, 03:29 AM
What's up everyone. This is WAK-Jp's wife.

I thought a proper introduction was in order here! Sorry to come on here like a storm. That is not our usual way---takes a LOT to upset us that much!

But, a little about myself is that I have been managing TORO for the past 6 years now.

When TORO was just getting off the ground, I was also a full time student getting my masters in acupuncture and oriental medicine. I still treat clients in my spare time now, but mostly work at TORO.

I love yoga, eating well, and gardening.

JP and I have two amazing children--a girl and boy--they are our greatest inspiration and teachers.

Oh, and in case you can't tell, I adore my husband too! lol I'll see if at some point I can get him to tell some more about himself---he's got quite a story! But for now I'll say, to know him is to love him!

I tend to be super busy, but do my best to keep in touch and in contact with folks like you! We are always grateful to you all and know that we wouldn't be where we are today without you. I cannot thank you enough!:)

glasstree
09-25-2009, 03:41 AM
cool thanks my moms a acupuncturist to still practicing

usg543
10-02-2009, 11:21 PM
welcome to the board. you guys should start a website or at least a blog!!

colitas
10-04-2009, 04:35 AM
TCM? or what do you mean "oriental"? just curious
Trad. Chinese Med.
like pulse and tongue reading? 8 principal patterns?and so on...
or just 5 elemental theory?

Green Supreme
10-04-2009, 06:05 AM
Was a pleasure meeting you in chat. Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your time here. Peace GS

minitrkn420
10-04-2009, 06:32 AM
glad to see ya here at full melt. welcome n cheers!

-mini