PDA

View Full Version : Help me

trainwreck
09-28-2009, 02:43 AM
He trainwreck here jst got my 8 bag 20 litre set up an was wonderig if sum1 cud tell me da best way to clean da bags

Basack
09-28-2009, 03:02 AM
id nut kwite soor how to cleen da baggs.. lol

Bubbleman
09-28-2009, 04:03 AM
Well the best and only way to clean the bags in my opinion is to clean them INSTANTLY upon removing the bubble.. With cold ice water.
The colder the better. this keeps the resin from getting warm and becoming sticky.
Leaving your bags uncleaned for even five minutes after pulling them out of water.. is a no no.

If you have done this over and over and have developed a build up of melted bubble on your screens.. you will need to stretch the bag over a large bowl to tight the mesh and using a small toothbrush and 99% iso.. you can get rid of that build up of resin. then clean instantly with cold water ..
Never use warm water on your bags.....

one more time.. ; NEVER USE WARM WATER ON YOUR BAGS!!!

hope that helps

Bubble man

trainwreck
09-28-2009, 08:29 AM
Well the best and only way to clean the bags in my opinion is to clean them INSTANTLY upon removing the bubble.. With cold ice water.
The colder the better. this keeps the resin from getting warm and becoming sticky.
Leaving your bags uncleaned for even five minutes after pulling them out of water.. is a no no.

If you have done this over and over and have developed a build up of melted bubble on your screens.. you will need to stretch the bag over a large bowl to tight the mesh and using a small toothbrush and 99% iso.. you can get rid of that build up of resin. then clean instantly with cold water ..
Never use warm water on your bags.....

one more time.. ; NEVER USE WARM WATER ON YOUR BAGS!!!

hope that helps

Bubble man
thanks bubbleman u da man:smoke1: