PDA

View Full Version : Making melt from buds

BakinWithRoor
09-29-2009, 12:08 AM
Just wondering, i dont have access to much trim around here, what can i expect to get in return using a 1 gal setup with 28G of buds... and should i break it up into small pieces or just throw whole nugs in? thanks in advance!!! Oh and my search button doesnt work :D

Frosty
09-29-2009, 12:23 AM
Probably just better if you save the buds until you do get trim.

OnlyHighGrade
09-29-2009, 01:21 AM
BUDS MAKE GREAT BUBBLE!!!!!!!!

I always assume a 5-7% yield. If it's much bigger then there is probably still water in it.

my two cents.

Bubbleman
09-29-2009, 02:36 AM
yeah trichome's are trichome's.. i say if you have plant matter with trichome's on it.. wether trim or bud... USE IT.

THe return can be anywhere from 3 to 10% return.. depending on HOW MUCH IS PRESENT.

Removing all plant matter from glandular trichome's and then furthering that by removing all glandular trichome material that is not HEAD.

wILL ALWAYS give you a much cleaner unadulterated.. cannabinoid high.. the true medicine is diluted on plant matter. and only gets better without it present...

My two cents

Bubble man

BakinWithRoor
09-29-2009, 08:25 PM
Thanks, thinking about investing in a 1 gal kit.

OnlyHighGrade
09-30-2009, 01:18 AM
the 1 gal. is great if you think you'll never have enough material for a bigger set. However, i personally think the 5 gallon is well worth the extra investment and just all around a lot more practical. You cant fit much more than an oz. of material imo in the 1 gallon sets. It's really hard to get in there and stir.

IronLung
09-30-2009, 01:47 AM
BUY A 1 gallon kit! They're awesome! The 5 gallon kit is an absolute need if your growing or around lots of bud and trim.. Again, I like to use the 1 gal. kit when I am running buds only. I feel I have a bit more control???

If you have any questions about the 1 gallon kit, feel free to PM me and ask anything you want.. I got mine from bubblebag.com, they have the best one's and the most reliable service IMO..

Good Luck,
IL

BakinWithRoor
10-01-2009, 02:35 PM
I would definitely be getting my bags from bubble man, i would only be doing buds once every 2-3 weeks and about 1 ounce at a time so i was thinking one gallon is more than enough, although i might get the 5 gallon, if my friend can start supplying me with trim.