PDA

View Full Version : Aussie hydro grow needs advice

trainwreck
09-30-2009, 07:00 AM
I have a 2by2 m square hydro tent with 400 wot light sontiargo an 6plants ak an trainwreck from greenhouse seeds wen flowerin da buds keep on towering but not forming hard il post pics soon my ph us at 6 an i'm not Letin ec cf drop below twenty sumtimes it's at 3.0 afta I change water an stil no tip burn do day need more nitrogen

sibannac
10-03-2009, 04:54 AM
2mX2m is WAY to big for only a 400 watt light you need alot more. Also What are the temps like in the tent that could be why there stretching.

ropesheads
10-03-2009, 07:26 AM
I have a 2by2 m square hydro tent with 400 wot light sontiargo an 6plants ak an trainwreck from greenhouse seeds wen flowerin da buds keep on towering but not forming hard il post pics soon my ph us at 6 an i'm not Letin ec cf drop below twenty sumtimes it's at 3.0 afta I change water an stil no tip burn do day need more nitrogendig up some ash white if you can find is,sprinkle in to water strain and add to tank,also get rid of your leaves and turn your light down to 10 or 9hrs aday and once the head are going strong turn up to 14hrs for the last two weeks,go ten days more than usual before you hang them up for 12days at least.good luck,you have to do hydo 3 or 4 times before
you get it right,try some jack herer seed why waste time with just alright seed..watch who you get seed from you may be getting seconds,lot of people take the good seed and put theirs in like the prick i got mind off in london.trickey litttle fucker so they think.youknow your BREWRY Kempsey locals mission c u at cresent head,rope.