PDA

View Full Version : New Bubble Bags with Side wall filters

RESINA
04-05-2008, 05:59 PM
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Green Supreme
04-06-2008, 05:28 PM
Side wall screens would allow more green matter to get through the screens wouldn't ya think. Gravity allows the heads to sink and keeps the green matter floating. Just my personal opinion, but it seems this would decrease quality. Peace GS

fullmeltbubble
04-06-2008, 07:38 PM
I see absoultely no benefit at all from having side walls...none, I have a degerntive disc diesase, which constantly makes my discs bulge...so I know how hard it can be to drain the bags...that is untill you learn the jerk and tug tech, bags drain in seconds...also you can always add a drain to the bottom of any bucket to drain the water out that way....like green said why would you want more plant matter in your hash?

Bubbleman
04-07-2008, 05:12 PM
HEy there resina, aqua lab, ilife,

First off i should let you know that the bags you saw david strange working with, WHERE NOT BUBBLEBAGS. there are like you've posted in the past about 17 plus companies doing bags, which i may add all since i've started the bubblebag company ( yes mila was first)
Those bags are another bag company's version.
I see absolutely NO value in a side wall for making hash> I find that the amount of contaminant that comes thru the side walls, is greater than that which comes thru the bottom screen only. I will get around to taking some macro photgraphy pictures of the finished product to show you what i mean.
SOrry if you thought we copied payload, I had done a simple tester a year or two ago now, did a few batches and didnt see the reality of adding that extra screen.
AS for the other option payload offers that we don't, ie THE STRAPS>
we always teach people to drain their buckets from the bottom with a tap rather than try any heavy lifting.
trust us when i say, we know what we're doing.
Thanks for stopping by

Bubble man

Limeygreen
04-08-2008, 12:53 AM
I don't want to start any shit but will Ilife ever give it up? This shits getting old.

Bubbleman
04-08-2008, 09:09 PM
well i did have to laugh a little limeygreen. as i did invite him here to share. I just thought he would register his actual name and share something that was actualy worth sharing. I know people have enjoyed your posts in the past ilife, and im sure you could get back to that again, But there is a reason you are finding yourself getting banned from sites, why not just step back and see what your doing wrong, and apply yourself to fix it.
your not a bad guy, you just seem to like to stir the shit. particularly when it comes to me and my product.
Take a deep toke, and make a nice post. I know you got it in you man.

Peace
Bubble man

fullmelter
04-09-2008, 10:19 AM
yawn .....

Green Supreme
04-09-2008, 04:33 PM
Hey Resina, just figured out you problem, you see you aren't yelling loud enough. People only really listen when someones yelling at them. Teehee. Good luck with your site hopefully spamming it all over here will help, but somehow I think you earn your followers. If indeed there are any of those. Hahaha. Peace GS

Bubbleman
04-24-2008, 05:49 PM
Just to reiterate,
WE DO NOT HAVE SIDE WALLS ON OUR BAGS

Bubble man

ropesheads
10-06-2009, 11:10 PM
I see absoultely no benefit at all from having side walls...none, I have a degerntive disc diesase, which constantly makes my discs bulge...so I know how hard it can be to drain the bags...that is untill you learn the jerk and tug tech, bags drain in seconds...also you can always add a drain to the bottom of any bucket to drain the water out that way....like green said why would you want more plant matter in your hash?you have learnt so much from all i see mind blowing how your brain takes it all in i envy i know loads of young people can and older people too but i cant.i love my hash too.the leaf my mate always has is so close to the old red lebenese ive not seen in a long long time,i save his water and take it home and end up with very little of so many different matter.what that man with half sheep on his head calls it.he never like me saying half a sheep on your own head J.

tnbkrew
12-09-2009, 10:05 PM
when i finally buy my bags, hopefully in a few weeks, they will definitly be YOUR bags :)

ropesheads
04-04-2010, 11:37 PM
when are you going to start selling bubble on the net...so many doctors for it now dont forget to have a stamp made.a little bubbleman will look good..look for the ak47 stamp.

Evergreen
04-05-2010, 03:49 PM
Sweet first post Resina!!!!!!!!

Evergreen
04-05-2010, 03:49 PM
yea bman, when are you oging to sell bubble on the net??

TheBudFather
04-08-2010, 03:41 PM
lol ok im a noob...
But i cant picture why side mesh wouldnt help..... surely the mesh size can only let a certain size of matter through...weather it be floating on the top, sitting on the bottom or hovering in the middle...
Plant material which is to big, just will not go through the mesh... if its smaller then the mesh,then its going through... surely almost EVERYTHING under the mesh size gets through...otherwise your in danger of not getting all your crystals....

Having water sitting in a bag with side mesh, increases the amount of 'area' the water can exit... which should increase the empty rate,by double i would have thought....as the circumference of the waters body has a bigger route to exit from..... in my mind...the theory works.... but seeing Bubbleman saying its crap confuses me....

.... side mesh sounds good to me to be fair... the crystals floating inside the bag will all be slowly floating to the bottom,so the walls will stay clean and easy for water to flow through, leaving the bottom to do more 'catching' and less sifting.

.... hopefully i will understand why you bags are better than the new ones.:confused: