PDA

View Full Version : WHy there's something in that tree...

Bubbleman
04-09-2008, 06:24 AM
came home tonight after puffing tuff over at the hashashin's place. We were smoking some of the bubble he made a few days ago, using a bunch of bud. Well needless to say this bubble is serious stuff.we call it the dummy bubble, cause it seems to lower your IQ a consider amount for a short period of time.

anyway came home all wasted, and hear this shuffling in the tree next to my house. Grabbed my trusty camera, and flash light and low and behold.
we got a few racoons living amongts us....

http://www.fullmeltbubble.com/gallery/files/3///IMG_0397exposureLarge.jpg

peace
Bubble man

MsJones
04-09-2008, 06:26 AM
hehehe i love the coons. I know they can be pests and sometimes even dangerous but really now...they aren't all that bad. I used to feed one nightly and got it to eventually come into the house a little. Crazy..anyhow hey yeah Bubbleman for sharing. They sure are cute!

hef
04-11-2008, 02:56 AM
nice man, thats a really good picture!

poorwhitefarmer
04-11-2008, 04:13 PM
great shot bubbleman!
lil fokkers look guilty LOL
down south we got them so big they'll eat a dogs lunch!!!:snake:
those look like yungunz!
peace,
pwf

Kdmac
04-11-2008, 04:39 PM
Watch out Bubbleman........those little guys are watching you. Maybe they want your bubble????? :watchplant:

Bubbleman
04-12-2008, 02:20 AM
Yeah mon, thanks hef, i thought it worked out pretty good to ( the picture).

yeah these are tiny little ones, compared to whats around. I would say there are freshly out of the nest, and on their own.

Kdmac, they dont stand a chance man, fucking lightweight racoons, only puff schwag.
one hit of the melt and they will be DOWN for the count. lol

Bubble man

dbuzz
07-12-2008, 12:37 PM
hah. those two coons are like "hai, wtfz? can i has yer trash then?"