PDA

View Full Version : Dana Beal "World Wide Marijuana" organizer busted

colitas
10-04-2009, 07:12 PM
It seems that Dana Beal has been busted with over 150 lbs. of our fav. plant. This is the man that has organized the World Wide Marijuana march for as long as I can remember. He was riding with 2 others along a Nebraska highway(avoiding I-80). One ind. has made bail while Dana still sits in a jail in Wahoo, Ne. I guess this high lights the fact that Nebraska was #1 for pot busts(per capita) in the US for 2002 , and is probably still today. Dana's bail is set for $500,000 . If you wanna donate to get him out I will post a Paypal account, later.

mindwideopen
10-08-2009, 01:08 AM
Long-time old-school Yippie activist and advocate of alt-medicine Dana Beal is now in jail in Ashland County NE. Bail was set @ 1/2 Million. First court date is 11/10. If it wasn't so serious I'd laugh at local news KETV.com/news which mis-reports that he is "a major player in the national marijuana trade." Many, many, many folks use herbs to self-medicate for depression & stress. All you people on prescriptions might give it a try.
http://freedanabeal.org
see 1011now.com
nyc indymedia
www.topix.com/county/saunders-ne (http://www.topix.com/county/saunders-ne) KOLN-TV Lincoln, NE
freedanabeale.blogspot.com

Irvin Beal
#6669 Saunders County Jail
387 N. Chestnut
Wahoo, [seriously] NE 68066
402-443-5118
Sheriff Kevin Stukenholtz

PayPal donations [email protected]
snailmail donations Glen A. Shapiro 1001 Farnam St. 3rd Floor Omaha, NE 68102
Attn: Dana Beal

mindwideopen
10-09-2009, 01:59 AM
A few ideas: During alcohol prohibition, drinking was temporarily illegal. When it became available again, they basically “rolled back” the rules to previous ones. Same situation here. Maybe talk in those terms-We aren't so much changing the law & legalizing something, but going back to the old rules.
I don't know about you but I reject the idea of any kind of “war”. I'm not fighting anyone over this issue. The dark side does not define the terms to me. It is not a Drug War. Let's call it something else. Refuse to “fight” & keep busy talking science & commonsense.
The winds of change blow stronger than ever. We're dealing with retrograde bigots & I for one will not let them define the rules of the game.