PDA

View Full Version : budworm hash?

swikmo
10-06-2009, 06:05 PM
Fought mites all season to be jacked by worms :(
My question is will the 5 bag kit be able to keep worm poop outa my hash?
Wormpoop looks bigger but im sure there are small ones as well and would hate to have it wreck whatever hash I can salvage.The only other alternative I can think of is BHO and dont wanna go there if I dont have to but am unsure if the Butane would just dissolve the wormpoop?Any ideas would be helpfull.

swik

aero
10-08-2009, 09:27 PM
hard to say but not much to lose if its trashy hash right..

OnlyHighGrade
10-08-2009, 11:39 PM
i've heard of people putting minute amounts of hydrogen peroxide into the water and supposedly it sterilizes it, or that's their claim at least. i heard thats what the shiva crystal people do. i would ask bubbleman, or hopefully he sees this and chimes in himself. i also guess it depends on how much rot. there is

supernatural
10-09-2009, 01:52 AM
just ran a few batches recently that were full of little orange worms, not sure if there the same ones your talkin about,but the end result turned out fine.no strange taste or anything like that. very close to bubble but not quite.melts a little but thats about the best I've gotten so far. with a few tips i've picked up on this forum(wich is the first forum i ever joind,thank you bubbleman)i believe i will have true full melt.

swikmo
10-09-2009, 09:55 PM
Thanks so much for the input and vote of confidence!These are your regular little green devils that are laid by moths and they hatch and crawl into the colas and eat.
Im not sure if they are eating just plant material or are crystal pigs cuz my ladies have lost a little smell and not as frosty as they once were but are still loaded.Ive lost a lot ripping the buds apart digging for the worms but they travel up and down leaving trails of black dots.
I apologize for the mere mentioning of anything other than ice extraction in these forums as ive since read posts where thats a no no.
My worries were maybe the baby worms made baby poo that somehow is small enough to contaminate anything lower the 160 bag as I still have 90 73 & 25.I will give it a go and letcha know.
Thanks again pro extraction pplz!

OnlyHighGrade
10-10-2009, 01:18 AM
i don't think the worm poo would break down that much. to be honest, i'd rather smoke worm poo than bho anyday.