PDA

View Full Version : Question about Toro

Unhallowed420
10-06-2009, 08:39 PM
Hey all,

About to purchase my first Toro, and found what I think to be a GREAT deal on one. Its a straight shot 18 inch with the toro ice pinch bowl and slit diffy. I'm new to the Toro's, so im wondering what they normally go for, as far as a ball park price range. The piece is brand new.

Thanks

Basack
10-06-2009, 08:46 PM
Hmm a straight toro with a diffy should cost you about 225-280 no more. So think about it. And remember, theres always other glass out there! So dont jump the gun because youll prolly see something else that you like!

-Basack

Unhallowed420
10-06-2009, 09:06 PM
Right on, what I found is well under that, so I will definatly be purchasing it. How do the Toro slit diffy's compare to say the new SG's or the RooR.de's? I've been going back and forth on which tube I want to buy, and this is going to be a temporary until I decide on an SG fixed stem or Toro fixed stem.

Ed

OnSilverWings
10-06-2009, 09:12 PM
SG grid diffy and showerhead diffys are in classes of their own over d-slits and even the roor.de

you should try them all!

Basack
10-06-2009, 09:35 PM
Yes dont let the diffy hold you back. If it comes with a sick diffy then its a + forsure but always get more! I personally have no diffy tubes, so i have not tried all the new ones. Back when i did have diffy tubes, they were all china glass tubes with standard slit or hole diffys. So im only a diffy ameature, but a glass expertise! Lol!

fornoone
11-22-2009, 02:53 AM
diffys are easily upgraded or replaced. Get whatever tube you like most

Basack
11-22-2009, 05:40 AM
yes expecially a sg grid diffy

Toros4Sale
11-22-2009, 07:54 AM
Hey all,

About to purchase my first Toro, and found what I think to be a GREAT deal on one. Its a straight shot 18 inch with the toro ice pinch bowl and slit diffy. I'm new to the Toro's, so im wondering what they normally go for, as far as a ball park price range. The piece is brand new.

Thanks

No more $180-200 bucks is the normal range you'll see in shops.

Good luck!