PDA

View Full Version : Illadelph at Champsss

BurgundyHash
10-08-2009, 02:32 AM
YouTube - ILLADELPH GLASS : The WEED Report Best of CHAMPS summer 2009

Illadelph at Champs...with dave warden(who i dont care for at all)

Check out his shirt!! I talked to Chip from illadelph and he told me about the shirts but seeing it on youtube is kind of funny considering what happend

Haha check it out FMB

Loving the new wood grain label

Hieronymus Bosch
10-08-2009, 05:54 AM
Joke city...ha!

Golfin
10-08-2009, 05:59 AM
yea that a way to diss the largest glass community in the world.

Them Illadelp/ZOB people are always comin up with them great ideas arent they?

lol idiots

Hieronymus Bosch
10-08-2009, 06:01 AM
I don't think it's as polar as that. I'm sure there are a variety of reasons for them to feel that way. I would still buy an illadelph.

DCALLSTARR
10-08-2009, 02:14 PM
hierarchical bitches..

i fucking hate joke-city! using their influence to get themselves free shit.. i hope they enjoy their tainted glass.. attained by the blood of the betrayers!

Hieronymus Bosch
10-08-2009, 08:09 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Case in point. I don't condone the statement, but these feelings happen to be quite prevalent.

usg543
10-08-2009, 08:51 PM
what's wrong with toke city?

and i think those illadelph a/c's are ugly.

i still want an illadelph tube for my collection one day though...

Bubbleman
10-08-2009, 09:04 PM
People just love to bitch usg543... about anything they possibly can..

I think this... our community is very small... the herb community.. take it to the next level ie GLASS> and you get an even smaller community>
So why diss on another site that is into herb/hash/glass like we are..
Jah made enough for everyone... and i thank tokecity and all the other sites that opened up after overgrow.com closed for giving people a place to hang out and see their old online friends.. live chat.. and post pics etc..

I want it to be clear... here at fmb.. we don't diss on other like minded websites... i mean shit... its the war on drugs.. not the war on each other...

share some love... puff some bowls.. and try and keep it positive guys/gals..

peace
Bubble man

BurgundyHash
10-08-2009, 09:56 PM
wow i think my thread was taken the wrong way...i wasnt trying to rally up Tokecity haters i was just mentioning the shirt....
that whole illadelph/TC war thing is all just bs anyway an i think it will get fixed in the future...(the person who caused it isnt with tc anymore)

Im trying to spread good glass not hate...

Hieronymus Bosch
10-08-2009, 10:43 PM
Sorry, I just thought that shirt was funny. Not nessacarily hating on tc.

Bongwater420
10-08-2009, 11:32 PM
gawd those double illa ac's are ugly as fuck i wouldn't take it if it was free and ill take anything i can get for free right now lol

BurgundyHash
10-09-2009, 12:01 AM
gawd those double illa ac's are ugly as fuck i wouldn't take it if it was free and ill take anything i can get for free right now lol

Then ill take the free illadelph a/cs cause they are killer:)

They kick ass as far as catching ash and they look nice milked....I'm going to get a woodlabel showerhead a/c in the future...

They look futuristic imo and are top notch based on my use of a single downstem a/c from illadelph

DCALLSTARR
10-09-2009, 03:50 AM
all im saying is illadelph didnt grow and become the major manufacturer they are if they didnt produce a quality, affordable product.. tokecity demeans them and dehumanizes them. behind every name, illadelph, toro, roor, sovereignty.. there are a whole bunch of hard working, dedicated, talented human beings trying their hardest to make everyone happy; the customers, and to put food on their tables and every last one of their employees..

im totally against everything tokecity stands for at this current moment. at one point that forum was a welcoming place where new members were treated with respect, welcomed and able to grow in sync with the community. now most people there with any influence or knewledge think they're too cool for school.