PDA

View Full Version : Was it cut???

fizoster
04-11-2008, 09:17 PM
So, I went over my boy's house today because he copped some bubblehash we were gonna smoke. When we started smoking it, a lot of black smoke was coming off of it. We still got real high off it and it tasted good, but I have heard of people cutting hash with other shit to get more out of it. What could've been in it to make all the black smoke? Also, the hash was really hard and really black. Thanks all!

Bubbleman
04-12-2008, 02:14 AM
Hard to say, have never heard of bubblehash being cut before. Would really need to see a picture in the least to be able to know.
But it could be some montreal repress, ie third world import from pakistan or india ( most likely pakistan) WHIch upon its arrival it gets cut with everything and anything they can find. I have heard petroleum products, wax, rabbit shit, etc etc.
Basicaly some fucked up stuff.
alway good to know where your stuff comes from, and idealy who made it.

Peace
Bubble man

fizoster
04-12-2008, 02:54 AM
Haha absolutely better to know where it came from..Damn I hope it wasn't petroleum products or rabbit shit lol..Well, I don't have a picture because the hash wasn't mine, but I probably won't be smoking it again unless I'm real desperate. Thanks again Bubbleman!

Dollar
04-12-2008, 04:03 PM
Hard to say, have never heard of bubblehash being cut before. Would really need to see a picture in the least to be able to know.
But it could be some montreal repress, ie third world import from pakistan or india ( most likely pakistan) WHIch upon its arrival it gets cut with everything and anything they can find. I have heard petroleum products, wax, rabbit shit, etc etc.
Basicaly some fucked up stuff.
alway good to know where your stuff comes from, and idealy who made it.

Peace
Bubble man

Thats foul..

Bubbleman
04-12-2008, 06:57 PM
Oh and i never even got into the real nasty shit that has been found in SOAP BAR hash from the uK ALSO known as KAK>

Bubble man

bitfreak420
05-11-2008, 07:56 AM
Nastier than rabbit shit...whoa.