PDA

View Full Version : Will stems rip my bag??

fizoster
04-12-2008, 09:13 PM
Getting set for my first run this week, and I'll be using a bunch of stems and leaves that I have saved up from my buds as my trial run. I read somewhere that stems can rip your bags. Is this true? I don't want to ruin my bags on my first run lol.

Bubbleman
04-13-2008, 12:31 AM
It really depends on how big and tough your stems are, but i just say cut em into sections before you run em and that will ensure your bags safety.
I would cut them down to a inch or two in legnth tops.

Bubble man

fizoster
04-13-2008, 01:17 AM
Alright thanks brother..I'll be posting the outcome up here hopefully by Wednesday

Bubbleman
04-13-2008, 01:19 AM
Right on fiz will be looking foreward to see what you get. Last time my buddy made pure stem bubble, the resin came out WHITE. Not sure if its because of the lack of chlorophyl or what, but the bubble was an insane white colour.

Bubble man

IronLung
08-07-2009, 03:33 AM
hey Bubbleman!
Hows it going? Great forum you guys got going on here! We have a similar set up thu Oregon Green Free in Oregon.. anyway, just ordered my new set of bags. And I see that you mentioned you had a friend that ran all stems. I have about an oz. of stems that come off of the 4 oz. og already manicured meds I get each month. So basically, they are covered in crystals. I usually use these stems to make BHO.. However, I am over the Butane! These stems are small, its safe to run them in the 220 work bag, mixed with wood spoon? How'd it come out, taste good?

cheers,
IL