PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Pheno, I have crap taste in music

PhenoMenal
12-02-2007, 09:46 AM
G'day homies

Well this is my first post here so I thought I'd introduce myself, and if I'm gonna intro myself I figure I might as well do it in a subforum thats closest to my heart - MUZAK!
Well, my taste in music is shithouse. When I lived with my folks they'd often ask me "can you please turn that crap down" - I was more into metal, they were more into Tammy Wynette and Kenny Rogers. I was born to a mother, and I turned out awesome so obviously Mum knows her shit, so if she thinks the music I listen to is crap then trust me ... the music I listen to is crap. :)

I live, sleep, breathe and fart music. I'm not in a band or anything and have no ambitions of trying to turn pro or anything, but I just love music, my brain demands it just as it does food, water, oxygen and comedy. The electric guitar is the one instrument above all others that makes me feel like I'm on drugs or something, and I guess that's true in one sense because endorphins are flooding me like a megaflooderything.

I've made 13 songs so far and am in the process of making a CD to give to my friends and family for Christmas. I use the Reason software program for all my audio programming, Double Bass Mania 2 for all my metal drumwork, and a Fender Stratocaster and Ibanez RG 2550 Prestige for all my guitarwork. I'm currently in the process of looking for a good triangle to buy.

So anyway it's nice to meet you all, please have eleven drinks for me, and if anybody else has a crap taste in music then please reply to this thread and we'll talk about our problems in a social and constructive manner

And for those about to rock, I salute you.

fullmeltbubble
12-02-2007, 09:51 AM
welcome pheno, you crazy aussie you

PhenoMenal
12-02-2007, 10:01 AM
Thanks! It's a pleasure to have me

Bubbleman
12-02-2007, 05:10 PM
Can't touch this.........

Bubble man

ps Its great to have you here pheno, i was anxiously awaiting your arrival, especialy in chat.

PhenoMenal
12-02-2007, 05:28 PM
ps Its great to have you here pheno, i was anxiously awaiting your arrival, especialy in chat.
Why!?!? what've they told you about me !?!?!??

Bubbleman
12-02-2007, 05:42 PM
nah they didnt need to, im pscychic i knew you'd be around before long
wtf happened saw you come into chat and then leave?

Peace
Bubble man

PhenoMenal
12-02-2007, 06:53 PM
nobody said gday!

Green Supreme
12-02-2007, 07:13 PM
G'day. Peace GS

vodoochild
12-02-2007, 07:21 PM
Gday Pheno!

Natty Puffington
12-02-2007, 07:57 PM
G'ay Pheno, :)

Glad to see you & your crappy taste made it! ;) i was anxiously awaiting your arrival, (although i must say, i am a little shocked that you passed the entrance exam & thorough background checks... must be a loop hole somewhere, lol.)
i hope you will be a frequent contributer to the (crappy) music sub-forum Mr.Pheno; your posts never disappoint!!

Hope this finds you all doing well;
Be peaceful my friends! :o

PhenoMenal
12-02-2007, 08:06 PM
G'ay Pheno !?!?!??????????!?!?????!?!?!!!
(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I ONLY DIG CHICKS

Natty Puffington
12-02-2007, 08:50 PM
G'ay Pheno !?!?!??????????!?!?????!?!?!!!

oh, looks like i missed a d: *G'day*

was it a purposeful "typo"?!?!?

i'll never tell!!

lol :p

Kaneda
12-02-2007, 10:10 PM
I just had an awesome idea! You could lay down a track without the drumming, and then send it to me, and I could record me drumming along to it! It'd be like the ultimate internet stoner band!

Razz
12-03-2007, 01:18 AM
hey man!!!!!!

QueenofGreen
12-03-2007, 04:52 PM
G'day Pheno.
You and Kaneda should get on that internet band thing. lol

Razz
12-04-2007, 12:35 AM
pet that kangaroo for me, will you? on it's belly

PhenoMenal
12-04-2007, 02:18 AM
Hmm ... have you ever seen (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_FVD0BR2Mc) what they can be like though?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_FVD0BR2Mc
YOU rub the things belly!

Bubbleman
12-04-2007, 04:34 AM
Holy shit pheno that had my laughing so hard. and honestly it wasnt at the kangaroo
stupid fucking people man, first off all, put a choker on him, second of all, throw boxing gloves on him, then put him inside a studio probably with a big audiece, lights, camera guys, the whole nine yards and he just wails on them the whole time
that was some classic shit

so you see razz, probably not the best idea to rub his belly lol

Peace
bubble man

PhenoMenal
12-04-2007, 04:59 AM
There are wildlife sanctuaries etc where kids can pat kangaroos under supervision etc but yeah you generally don't wanna get too close to them, theyre all muscle and they can literally rock back on their tail and can easily disembowel opponents including other kangaroos and humans with their sharp clawlike toenails. They're actually quite dosile creatures though (when not boxing!) and you can see them at most golf courses in Australia just lazing around in the shade or or eating grass. The Boxing Kangaroo is Australia's sporting icon :)
http://www.flagsimporter.com/american/images/boxing-kangaroo_m.gif

There's a lot of crazy and amusing kangaroo vids on youtube, some have to be seen to be believed:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kangaroo

Natty Puffington
12-04-2007, 01:58 PM
Pheno + YouTube = <3

:D

Frank the Tank
12-04-2007, 07:21 PM
jesus christ pheno, i see they let you in here.
they'll let anybody here, i mean, im here too :P

Blynx
12-04-2007, 10:30 PM
Any samples for us?

PhenoMenal
12-05-2007, 01:42 AM
now why would anybody in their right mind wanna listen to samples made from somebody with such a crap taste in music!? I want what you're smoking

If I drink enough tonight after work I might upload some out of poor judgement

mrs.babba
12-05-2007, 03:07 AM
Hey pheno dear!! ...you crazy man! ...*plays narly guitar rift* ...hows that ?? ..hehehe cya in chat!

PhenoMenal
12-05-2007, 05:41 AM
MrsB ROCK ON !!! awesome riff - we'll make an air guitarist out of you yet !!