PDA

View Full Version : 1gallon with lots of product

hashcat
10-20-2009, 04:26 AM
alright so i only have a 1gallon 8 bag kit. i usually hardly have enough to fill it up.

but i recently met someone who had a large greenhouse harvest and is holding all the trim because they dont really know what to do with it. i suggested ill help him make bubble oh bho. obviously i want to make bubble, but i only have the 1 gal kit.

can you mix up in a 5 or 10 gallon bucket and then filter through the 1gallon? or will all the resin clog. can i do it steps??? i dont have the money to buy bags and dont want to convince this guy into buying them. anyone in bayarea wanna lend me a 20gal kit:sick1::sick1::sick1:

Green Supreme
10-20-2009, 04:32 AM
Will clog for sure. Make some in the 1 gallons to show what you can do. Maybe they will front you the cash for bigger bags to gett'er done. Peace GS

OnlyHighGrade
10-20-2009, 07:51 AM
i recently used 1 gallons to process 1 pound of trim. It took 3 long days, about 4 batches a day. definitely worth the effort cause its all for me, but i definitely don't recommend it. i really need to step my game up.

hashcat
10-20-2009, 07:37 PM
how long does one run through the bubblenowxl generally take? i think i may have find a soul kind enough to lend me one. and i also found out there is a lot more trim than i anticipated.

my question is how long would it take 2 maybe 3 people (and only I have used bubblebags before, and never a bubblenow, the other guys are completely new to the hash thing) to load wash settle drain and scrape the hash from one complete run.

how much downtime is there between runs? can we have a guy washing bags and reloading the zipper bags/bubblenow while i scrape???

i cant wait to do this. its a dream come true that has literally fallen into my lap!!!
i will be sure to try and post pictures, i dont have a cam but im sure someone will and if not i will just use my cellphone!!

Green Supreme
10-20-2009, 07:50 PM
I would mix with the machine for 6 minutes. The run itself takes about an hour. Yes the extra person cleaning as you go will minimize the down time. Good luck. Peace GS

hashcat
10-21-2009, 04:42 AM
this is gonna be for mostly commercial purposes. i am thinking of doing one run for 6min with all 8 bags and hopefully keep all of that and then for the rest of the runs only do the 220 160 and 25. i know this really sucks but these guys are just gonna want one big lump of final product. at least i will get my mix :D :D

hashcat
10-24-2009, 10:50 PM
ANYONE please help so I no longer will have access to an XL

is there ANY way i can do this???

OnlyHighGrade
10-25-2009, 12:08 AM
you can absolutely do it. it's just gonna take some good old fashioned hard work. just use a spoon and mix for 12 minutes. Maybe you can process a half pound a day if you work relentlessly, maybe.

hashcat
10-25-2009, 12:35 AM
lol like thats gonna happen...thinkin theres like 10+

OnlyHighGrade
10-25-2009, 01:19 AM
if there's 10+ then you would be a fool not to front the money for the 20 gallons and xl bubble now. the investment will absolutely pay for itself the first day you use it. Even if you never use the equipment again it would most likely be well worth it.

get a cc with no interest for 12 months and place a order with freshheadies.com

blackone
01-29-2010, 10:39 AM
I also have just a 1 gal set and it sucks... but with a little practice 150 grams can be processed each run no problems. 10 pounds though... forget about it it's gonna take 30 runs:)

The way I do 150 grams is that I mix in a separate container - then remove most of the leaves with a kitchen strainer before running it through the bags. It's of course incredibly important to master the jerk and tug move or else it's going to clog and take hours to drain.