PDA

View Full Version : Illadelph Website

ripps
10-20-2009, 11:15 PM
has anyone checked out illadelphs new website? Its not done yet but it looks impressive and they have some crazy nice tubes in their custom gallery. Not to mention the Salt/Illadelph Collab. preview.

iCapture
11-04-2009, 05:40 AM
I have seen their site. And for a company selling such expensive pieces I would think they could get someone out of high school to design their site. It looks very cheap IMO.

ja rasta
11-04-2009, 06:16 AM
Maybe its a stoner that has a couple jobs and a lot on his hands, plus doing web design for other people and he works and does what is supposed to be done according to "Illadelph". You ever think about respecting people not insulting them?
Maybe you should get in touch with some people and show them that you can do better. And get up in the glass game son, don't play around on the internet and think your the shit.

But I'll be sure to tell the web designer who provides oogling priveledges for little kids that you think he is "straight out of high school". Punk...

lepstadder
11-04-2009, 03:37 PM
Damn dude he was just offering an opinion, no need to let loose the handle...

I am not sure what the site looks like but shit man, whether its professional or not thats not the issue.

The original poster asked if anyone had seen their site, insinuating that an opinion be made about it.

Someone did that, you dont have to agree with them, post what you have to say about the matter and move on, this is how flame wars get started and its not needed. Punk(for real?)

cheesebox
11-04-2009, 04:02 PM
They should get in-touch with me if they need some pro web-development done, I work for glass :)

mnglasshead
11-04-2009, 05:09 PM
Its an alright site if you want to show someone what a sick looking illadelph that they will never have looks like. the tubes on the site are one of a kind customs as far as I know, and the sales page has never worked. Why make a site to advertise the stuff you aren't going to make available to people who don't live near Melrose Ave? Secondly I love salt, he is amazing, but to focus entirely on their collabs with him and no else seems kinda strange to me. Not to bash on the salt illadelphs at all, but the snic killadelph with the magazine tree perc and snic gas mask coil, or the illadelph zach puchowitz with abused head coil. either one should get just as much credit in my opinion.

yawbus
11-04-2009, 05:34 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^

have you looked at the new site? they have all the standard tubes on there not just the crazy ones.

Bongwater420
11-04-2009, 07:04 PM
over priced imo

but ima cheapo so....

toalex
11-04-2009, 08:34 PM
Maybe its a stoner that has a couple jobs and a lot on his hands, plus doing web design for other people and he works and does what is supposed to be done according to "Illadelph". You ever think about respecting people not insulting them?
Maybe you should get in touch with some people and show them that you can do better. And get up in the glass game son, don't play around on the internet and think your the shit.

But I'll be sure to tell the web designer who provides oogling priveledges for little kids that you think he is "straight out of high school". Punk...

Calm the fuck down dude holy shit....................

ripps
11-04-2009, 09:19 PM

he made a three sentance comment about a website and you blow up on him with a paragraph rant complete with insults. he even said "in my opinion" sounds like you could use a bowl dude. :pipe:

Bukket
11-07-2009, 11:03 PM
fuck i love all the internet tuff guys on this forum since the glass market came to be, If the glass market was never created 50% of you people who flame just for your postcount/e-penis would never have even thought of registering on this forum. incase you kids havent noticed this is a website for discussing hash in a nice polite manner, everyone has theyre own opinions lets leave it that way.
Buk

LuketheSifter
11-08-2009, 01:12 AM
ahahaha i say stop the illadelph HATE
the site is better then nothing.....