PDA

View Full Version : Help

collieman
10-22-2009, 12:32 AM
I JUST DID A BIG RUN AND IT LOOKS LIKE A PILE OF MUD! BEAUTIFUL BLEND OF indoor SNOWCAP, GrapE APE, ELEPHANT, MAUI, and outdoor G-FUNK(SKUNKXG13), COTTONCANDY, BOBMARLEY, AND STRAWBERRY COUGH.

do i have to wait until the hash is totally dry before i apply heat and pressure? its been drying for 2 days, on carbopard in my drying room. most of it is power dry, the bigger clumps are a big moist....

Green Supreme
10-22-2009, 12:44 AM
Keep drying and chopping till completely dry. Press it too early sealing water in and it will mold on you. Good luck. Peace GS

collieman
10-22-2009, 12:51 AM
any tips on the heat and pressure parts? last time i wrapped up the dried patties paraffin paper, then a thick layer of wet news paper. place it in a frying pan on low heat with a cinder block on top... all night long. it was good but not quite what i was hoping for. any tips?

Green Supreme
10-22-2009, 01:02 AM
Nah I never press my bubble. Love it as a powder. Think Bubbleman has done a photo essay here on it though, if ya must. Peace GS

Evergreen
10-22-2009, 02:10 PM
yeah don't decarboxylate that, i like to "fluff" out the bubble onto the cardboard after pressing it lightly in the pressing screen, or if the bubble is really fresh and sticky i will throw it in the freezer for 15 min then break it up while it is cold. but don't leave the bubble in the freezer for longer than 15 min.

sibannac
10-22-2009, 04:14 PM
The best way to chop up your bubble for drying is to use a metal sift/screen and press the bubble through the screen and it should be nice and fine for drying. Ya Bman's got a good thread on pressing, but leaving it loose is much better as you don't break the heads open like when you press it.

collieman
10-22-2009, 08:36 PM
thanks guys. i find the taste changes if its heated n pressed...you?
also, does it bubble more one way vs another?
i will be posting all my pix later today, stay tuned